Lighting complete set up change. ...2nd grow let's see what happens. ...

So I can't stop playing and expiramenting in my tents. I have 2 girls in trying in 5 gal pots to see if they get bigger. Decided it was way to crowded in my 4x4 and started running 3 girls in my 2x4 under the Mars 200x3. 10 plants going all together. Things are looking good. Just can't decide what's best for my girls. I think current set up will do them justice. ..
20160121_123607.jpg
20160121_123615.jpg

Hey Pete! Looking great!
I have 1 suggestion though my man! Seeing as how young ones don't need as much light especially with autos till round 10 to 15 days, and you've got those beautiful plants growing and budding lovely, I would really concentrate those big girls in the middle of your biggest light. The seedings might be crammed a smidgen in the other tent but from the looks of it, you don't have a whole long time to go on those autos budding right??
Or at least put those pits in the center to the outsides an get your buds right under the spectrum..
This is just my Opinion my man but either way your golden and moving along great!

Hey Pete! Looking great!
I have 1 suggestion though my man! Seeing as how young ones don't need as much light especially with autos till round 10 to 15 days, and you've got those beautiful plants growing and budding lovely, I would really concentrate those big girls in the middle of your biggest light. The seedings might be crammed a smidgen in the other tent but from the looks of it, you don't have a whole long time to go on those autos budding right??
Or at least put those pits in the center to the outsides an get your buds right under the spectrum..
This is just my Opinion my man but either way your golden and moving along great!
Thanks loop, but you are 100 percent correct. I actually rearranged after that pic in my big tent and was to lazy to take a new pic, very good catch as I thought the same. ..here is what I got now, same thing went through my mind seconds beefier I closed the tent, figured I'd run in and take a pic and see what u think. The angle in at the plant on right looks coveted but it's got a nice open spot and gets plenty of light.
20160121_125922.jpg

Perfecto! Great minds think alike! And really wow, I'm going on the website now, to give you props! Cause man, looking great!
I've got to go back and see how you train cause the canopy is noiice! Lol loads of tops!
Thanks loop! For training I use pipe cleaners and start as soon as the top of the plant is tall enough that it can b pulled over from the second node down and b tied off to the edger of my pots. I just pull it to where I want and then tuck the pipe cleaner up under the edge. I ALWAYS start with an anchor at the very bottom of the base that pulls the plant in an opposite direction I plan to pull the top over to. I train back what ever seems to b leading the pack, sometimes every day, sometimes every other. With my 3 gal pots I do this until I can't anymore because It's too big lol. Usually stays fairly level after that. ...here's a flat pic I took yesterday that illustrates host level it really is. ...don't mind the one I didn't train lol....who needs good penitration when your canopy is less than a foot thick haha
20160119_121548.jpg

Back