Lighting complete set up change. ...2nd grow let's see what happens. ...

@Discretepete2676 wow I missed this one buddy, Give me the lowdown. Quick and dirty version, 371 messiges is a lot to read :doh:
Got 4 AxT in my 4x4 under my 1200. 1x Blackstone on day 11, 1x nashira, day 11, 1x fairy frost day 11, 1 door D mango day 7 and 1x fairy frost and 1x moon tears on day 5.running AN using tangs advanced schedule. 3gsl pots. Will b putting the fairy frost at day 12 and the nashira in 5gal pots when I transplant in couple days. I have a separate thread for the sour D mango in doing with @912GreenSkell, who if like to say thank you for the compliment! Might b purple but might b led in background, sour D is number 8 yes.

Im only showed 2 more legally for now, will get those going soon. I have my old 2x4 tent worth a Mars 200x3 just chilling in it waiting to b used if I run out of room lol. Might get hectic in that 4x4 with 10, luckily 4 will b out in about 30 days give or take @Qman1515

Some lovely ladies. Going to be a frosty harvest.
Thanks for the rep autofox in pretty astonished with the frost coverage, I'm testing 2 of my 4 AxT with Humboldt county crystal burst. The close up shots are of the pants I used it on. I will wait until harvest to determine if it made a difference or not. It's a PK booster rated at 0-15-15

Well tragedy struck in my led box. My led fell on my big girl and broke three branches two of the branches were the biggest ones. But may in fact be a belsing had some branches brake off on some outdoor autos and the remaining buds tripled in size it was crazy. May be it will happen again or not still sucks. O well sh!t happens

Well tragedy struck in my led box. My led fell on my big girl and broke three branches two of the branches were the biggest ones. But may in fact be a belsing had some branches brake off on some outdoor autos and the remaining buds tripled in size it was crazy. May be it will happen again or not still sucks. O well sh!t happens
Is the LED good still? How's that happen bro? Hopefully they react good like the outside plants, in constantly worried about dropping my LED and crushing my girls, but I'd rather lose a couple girls than a 400 plus dollar light lol, was it your cross bred plant in the thread I watch that got messed up?

Back