Lighting complete set up change. ...2nd grow let's see what happens. ...

Is the LED good still? How's that happen bro? Hopefully they react good like the outside plants, in constantly worried about dropping my LED and crushing my girls, but I'd rather lose a couple girls than a 400 plus dollar light lol, was it your cross bred plant in the thread I watch that got messed up?

Light is fine is ok I think one of the cooling fans is screwed. But I was going to get a new light anyways going with a California light works 440. And I was Adjusting my led height from my canopy and the way I have it hung I had to do one side at a time and some how I didn't secure it on the one side before I switched to the other side to raise it up and somehow some way it fell and directly on top of my big girls main branches. So never again will I adjust my lights with my girls in there.

Light is fine is ok I think one of the cooling fans is screwed. But I was going to get a new light anyways going with a California light works 440. And I was Adjusting my led height from my canopy and the way I have it hung I had to do one side at a time and some how I didn't secure it on the one side before I switched to the other side to raise it up and somehow some way it fell and directly on top of my big girls main branches. So never again will I adjust my lights with my girls in there.
Dam bro that's crazy man! Luckily to were already getting a new light though, but still sucks, could have sold that one. I got those pully hangers on my 1200 but now I'm going to switch those out. My brothers an electrician and gave me a pack of adjustable airline cables that are rated at like 1500 pounds or something crazy like that lol. My tent will fall before my light every comes close lol I'll b switching those tonight. My handsets are rated at 75 pounds each though so I think I should b good. It always worries me when I zip my tent shut that is going to wiggle wrong and drop lol

Wow..AtX are looking amazing as are the seedlings! Mango is #8? Is that a purple leaf on #10? Great job overall man!
I stand corrected my friend....that is not, I repeat is not the reflecting from my LED. That is in fact to what I can see purple. Now I've seen this very light purple I though on a couple other plants when the first set of true leaves stayed like this girl. But it was much smaller and didn't stay colored. This one is pretty well colored. I've never had this before. ...good bad? Green purple? Lol here's a pic or 2

Or 4 lol. This is the moontears!
20160119_222103.jpg
20160119_222119.jpg
20160119_222130.jpg
20160119_222137.jpg

How cold at night is it pete??
I only do autos and run a 24/0 schedule. Temps between 73 and 77 at all times. Did just move it out of my 2x4 which was running in the low 80s and put it in my 4x4. So there was a temp change but there is purple in the genetics so don't break my dreams lmao, jk but yes it could b from Temps change:shrug: I dunno. ...will see over the next few days I suppose, it is only 5 days old.

I only do autos and run a 24/0 schedule. Temps between 73 and 77 at all times. Did just move it out of my 2x4 which was running in the low 80s and put it in my 4x4. So there was a temp change but there is purple in the genetics so don't break my dreams lmao, jk but yes it could b from Temps change:shrug: I dunno. ...will see over the next few days I suppose, it is only 5 days old.
Oh it so could be genetics for sure! Just very early onset perhaps.
Only reason I ask is I'm dealing with some purple camo from temps at night being round 55*f
b905717c96c07a72d5167f04af1ea43e.jpg
f567f274237494fe858d73c9313f978f.jpg
318ec69d51c76913efc5cdbc68be4566.jpg

It's way to cold in know brother. Running photos mostly on 12 right now, 2 autos on 20/4. I threw a heater in there tonight can't have that temps with my little ones brother..
Btw those little seedlings, look tip top pete
Thanks brother! Yeah they will definitely take to some extra heat at night lol

Back