Lighting complete set up change. ...2nd grow let's see what happens. ...

20160127_115849.jpg
20160127_115914.jpg
20160127_115941.jpg
20160127_115955.jpg
20160127_120006.jpg

Looking very good 5 Gal they will be BEAST:vibe: :cheers::cheers::headbang::headbang::drool:

Pops
Thanks pops! Very much appreciated! Yeah I figured now that in getting things dialed in this grow I might as well see for myself the size difference in plants when using bigger pots.i have 2 fairy frost going. One in a 3 and one in a 5. I know from seed I will never know for sure but I can get an idea and decide if I want to upgrade all my 3s to 5s lol

I always buy 5 gal fabric pots and put in as much soil as like per grow,
most of the time I use 3.5 to 4.25 gal of soil. I have never use a full 5 gal pot yet. I'm finding it hard to keep them under 4 feet tall or I have to lst the shi.. out of it, to keep it from touching my lights.

Lots of Good Karma to you.
Pops
:gary:

Um speechless. Wow some beautiful girls you have there.
Thanks man! I'm really trying my best! Got some photo seeds from a buddy today they are from Amsterdam and are either white widow or big bud. Debating what I should do with them? Lol grow 2 in 10gal pots in my 2x4? Maybe just 1? Do I try to breed it or just grow it? I like my autos and don't want to wait for photos lol just like growing so figured I'd play with them

Thanks man! I'm really trying my best! Got some photo seeds from a buddy today they are from Amsterdam and are either white widow or big bud. Debating what I should do with them? Lol grow 2 in 10gal pots in my 2x4? Maybe just 1? Do I try to breed it or just grow it? I like my autos and don't want to wait for photos lol just like growing so figured I'd play with them

Just a thought grow one of the buddy seeds and take some clones and scrog the hell out of out of the mom and the take the clone and cross it with the other seed. Or better yet grow both take clones from the best one in your opinion and go from there.

Back