Lighting complete set up change. ...2nd grow let's see what happens. ...

Throw it in near the end and veg it till it's where you want...then throw it outside in the summer!! [emoji41]
I thought about this as well but don't know where I'd put it, was my first thought to! Can't I just use a regular male auto, cross it to this random bean, pick out an auto male and female and breed them and do that one more time from that batch and I'll have mostly auto beans of my own creation right? And I could even try making female beans along the way

I thought about this as well but don't know where I'd put it, was my first thought to! Can't I just use a regular male auto, cross it to this random bean, pick out an auto male and female and breed them and do that one more time from that batch and I'll have mostly auto beans of my own creation right? And I could even try making female beans along the way

Believe so, not into breeding...yet...[emoji48]

Throw it in near the end and veg it till it's where you want...then throw it outside in the summer!! [emoji41]

Careful with this! Make sure you do you research on the strains first...many Widows from different breeders wont finish until late oct-nov outdoors. Can't say about the big bud as the only BB I grew out before was from a Canadian breeder and finish time was good, but again depending on the breeder finish times will certainly vary.

Careful with this! Make sure you do you research on the strains first...many Widows from different breeders wont finish until late oct-nov outdoors. Can't say about the big bud as the only BB I grew out before was from a Canadian breeder and finish time was good, but again depending on the breeder finish times will certainly vary.
To b honest I'm so glad you did that because that hasn't even crossed my mind! I don't know for sure enough to take a chance putting them outside. ..looks like maybe 2 indoor monsters? Lol lots of study to do before I jump into this though. Might b a few, although I could drop them now and still b legal but then no mephisto do when those get here next week and I'm way excited about those!

I agree with greenskell as well do some Deep thinking and research before you go down that road. I'd say that you have many options as to what you can do so choice what you feel is best for you at the time. But if you did grow one of the random seeds and you clone it keep the mother veging bud some of the clones see what you have if you like keep if not scrap the whole thing. But if it's a winner witch more than likely it is keep that mother going keep cloning it and seed one of the clones for safe measures and if it's a faster flowering strain then you can harvest just as fast as autos with a good clone stock.

Your going to love the smoke. I thought it was very good but i had a couple of 20+year toker friends say it was the best weed they ever smoked. And they go to the dam a few times a year i was very pleased with myself lol

Back