Lighting complete set up change. ...2nd grow let's see what happens. ...

And more of plant number 2. Leggy one. I have 2 of this pheno and 2 short stocky ones. ..day 55 today. ...
20160202_234424.jpg
20160202_234455.jpg
20160202_234502.jpg
20160202_234510.jpg
20160202_234520.jpg

And 2 of my next 6 stars! The oldest 2 of the next batch. One Blackstone and one fairy frost, both on day 25 in 5 gal pots. So far im loving the upgrade and will probably grow from here on out in 5 gal pots, or 15l air pots are what I'm really eyeing! Anyway here they are. Gaiety frost is taller and Blackstone looks scraggly from some leaf tucking, but look at the monster sized leaves on that Blackstone! I have high hopes for these two girls! @912GreenSkell
20160202_234804.jpg
20160202_234810.jpg

Attachments

• 20160202_234816.jpg
    20160202_234816.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 59
Chunky girl she is. That green thumb of yours is getting greener those are some amazing looking buds
Thanks bro! Think I have my nutrients line picked out. Have one more to try here soon. Think I'll b running AN from here on out though as long as I can afford it! Lol just can't decide on lighting....biggest mental struggle. Lol I can't wait to see what I pull to b honest. I'm hoping at least 2oz. Per plant! Looks like it's going to b fine smoke if I get my dry and cure proper! Thanks for checking in! How's things after the "accident"?

Chunky girl she is. That green thumb of yours is getting greener those are some amazing looking buds
In kind of upset I didn't know I had the thumb about 8 to 10 years ago. Might have had my self focused in on my grows instead of running the streets like an idiot! Thanks again for the compliments man. I feel like an actual canna grower now after this grows success so far lol. Was posting those pictures and even my wife was like dang. ...remember when we used to look at pics like that hoping ours looked that beautiful? !?! And now we are posting them. ...it's a wonderful feeling man and always big thanks to AFN and all the community as I learned basically everything I know from this place. Thanks again

Thanks bro! Think I have my nutrients line picked out. Have one more to try here soon. Think I'll b running AN from here on out though as long as I can afford it! Lol just can't decide on lighting....biggest mental struggle. Lol I can't wait to see what I pull to b honest. I'm hoping at least 2oz. Per plant! Looks like it's going to b fine smoke if I get my dry and cure proper! Thanks for checking in! How's things after the "accident"?
Well I chopped one down on day 68 the biggest girl got fat after the light falling/breaking the plant recovered very well. Got a decent pull from them by the time it's all cured I'm thinking 115-130g. The smell was totally different once chopped and hung it went from a strong sweet cheese to a even stronger black pepper smell. From what I know the pepper smell is more commen with classic kush and some widows strains but this cross was a lemon haze/ black domina ancestors. Never the less it will have you day dreaming all day from early samples. Can't wait for them to fully cure. Also keep in mind I was not running my lights at full power all day they only received full power for 7 hours a day I think these girls can get ready big in big pots and full power all day but I was experimenting but here's a nice cola off the big girl
20160127_210308.jpg
20160127_210333.jpg

Well I chopped one down on day 68 the biggest girl got fat after the light falling/breaking the plant recovered very well. Got a decent pull from them by the time it's all cured I'm thinking 115-130g. The smell was totally different once chopped and hung it went from a strong sweet cheese to a even stronger black pepper smell. From what I know the pepper smell is more commen with classic kush and some widows strains but this cross was a lemon haze/ black domina ancestors. Never the less it will have you day dreaming all day from early samples. Can't wait for them to fully cure. Also keep in mind I was not running my lights at full power all day they only received full power for 7 hours a day I think these girls can get ready big in big pots and full power all day but I was experimenting but here's a nice cola off the big girlView attachment 528372 View attachment 528373
Dang bro!!!!!! That's a knot! Very nicely done! I know we've discussed this before but I'm on two weeks straight of studying frickin lights lol and I don't engender what your using. ..if I do recall is dimmable and u have like sunrise/sunset settings you use?

It was from Intelligent grow it was the 180 watt but the Website is down and I don't think you can git this light anymore but sunshine retrofit and agro have the same model but more expensive. Great for veg but to much blue for flower. So it will be my veg light for some photo periods. But I got a new black dog phytomax 400 this thing is awesome and for a true 400 watt light it's worth it other leds say there light is 400 or so but that's with the fans running and the power converters going on them yeah they may use 400 at the wall but about 40 watts is fans and other components out of the 400 total. Black dog set the lights at 400 and the fans and other components add to the 400. So this light at the wall runs at 428 from multiple own testing and conversation with a black dog rep. Once my other pieces come in I'll do a new posting and new setup with fast buds and Dutch passion inside.

Back