Lighting complete set up change. ...2nd grow let's see what happens. ...

Or possibly hit a high nitrogen pocket in the soil at an early age and stunted it.
Yeah I burnt my sour d mango and nashira that way I think lol. They are back on track now after straight RO water only for 2 days in a row now. Start feed lightly again tomorrow until I see where they go in life

On here we are on day 58 for the two I've been showing you. ...I also have a social 54 day old AxT that I key grow all natural. These are the two biggest of the crop! Will stay flush on day 65 for the trained girl, maybe couple days sooner, still a lot of white pistols. Going to try to let it go til day 75 chop.probably same with the one I didn't train. The smaller ones will b Tom around day 70....here's some pics of the one on day 54
20160205_124717.jpg
20160205_124730.jpg
20160205_124746.jpg
20160205_124758.jpg

Heres my other girls if anyone is interested. ..here's a Blackstone and fairy frost on day 28 in 5 gal pots. They are under between the 200x3 and 1200w and loving the mixed spectrum I think! The fairy
20160206_230104.jpg
20160206_230049.jpg
20160206_230040.jpg
frost is the taller of the 2. Also here's a pic of a nashira in a 3gal pot also on day 28...

Looking awesome!! Those AxT are looking amazing!!
Yeah I started flush today on 2 of them. Day 59 today and looking great. Pretty excited to see what kind of yield I get. Took a small sample to see how it dries and density and stuff and in very very satisfied with the quality of the bud so far. Hope the yield is pretty good! Oh yeah my untrained AxT made it into this month's bom/pom! She's got about 2 to 3 weeks yet to fill out so hourly she folks out into a huge winner! Yield already looks to b great when it's fully done! Thanks for checking things out man! Heading over to your thread now to check out the babies!

Yeah I started flush today on 2 of them. Day 59 today and looking great. Pretty excited to see what kind of yield I get. Took a small sample to see how it dries and density and stuff and in very very satisfied with the quality of the bud so far. Hope the yield is pretty good! Oh yeah my untrained AxT made it into this month's bom/pom! She's got about 2 to 3 weeks yet to fill out so hourly she folks out into a huge winner! Yield already looks to b great when it's fully done! Thanks for checking things out man! Heading over to your thread now to check out the babies!

Awesome!! Amazing how far autos have come...truly amazing. Congrats on the pom/bom nom! Well deserved bud!

Back