Lighting complete set up change. ...2nd grow let's see what happens. ...

20160203_122236.jpg
20160203_122224.jpg

Also there is a guy on YouTube how is using one 800 in a 5x5 and man he's got some Hella budds in it. His channel is) The Spot (

Once again, knocking it out of the park my friend. Your willingness to hone those LST skills early on are paying dividends! Very nice structure and an even canopy keeps that light intensity at a maximum for excellent yields and quality trich production. Very nice indeed.

Once again, knocking it out of the park my friend. Your willingness to hone those LST skills early on are paying dividends! Very nice structure and an even canopy keeps that light intensity at a maximum for excellent yields and quality trich production. Very nice indeed.
I love the LST and even canopy but I did let one go naturally and she had some very very nice structure to her. Wanted to see what it looked like normally growing lol. Things are full speed now! I'm legal for 12 plants, I have a whole room I can use now for gardening and I'm kind of just dropping beans whenever I want lol I got 6 other girls all less than 30 days old im doing as well. They are portal strains from stone and N.W.

20160204_225520.jpg
20160204_225535.jpg
20160204_225605.jpg
20160204_225617.jpg
20160204_225700.jpg
On so I got a little excited and figured I'd drop a couple of these mephisto beans into my garden. Within the next 12 to 20 days all 4 AxT will b harvested in that time and I'll free up a little space and do some rearranging and get things put together better. Hopefully get another high powered light in there besides the 200x3. Anyway. I dropped a Tyrone special and heisenberg special into pint starter pots. I know we are not speed to transplant autos but I had great success last round and I don't have to take up a huge space to get them started....

Attachments

• 20160204_225520.jpg
    20160204_225520.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 59
  • 20160204_225535.jpg
    20160204_225535.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 55
  • 20160204_225605.jpg
    20160204_225605.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 52
Awesome garden man looks like thing are getting a little tight in there the AxT looks amazing i gotta get some of those beans they will on my next seed order for sure

Awesome garden man looks like thing are getting a little tight in there the AxT looks amazing i gotta get some of those beans they will on my next seed order for sure
Yeah I'm crammed for space for another 11 and 13 days than 2 AxT will b out and the Blackstone and fairy Friday will take their place under the 1200. Prime real estate lol. Than I have my middle class neighborhood, under the 200x3, plants working their way into flower and starting out. A spot for my favorite monsters in between those lights getting good coverage from both, called upper-middle class. Than the ghetto in the back where I have a runt. Small small plant and unfortunately at that size she can't afford to pay as many bills....so she's in the low light ghetto. Lucky I feed her even....:crying:Might buy something cheap from the store for her bloom phase. Don't want to use my AN line up on her to b honesty. Loonkin the very very back to the right of the AxT and u will see the edge of the 3gal pot.....u don't want to live on that side of town.
20160204_225535.jpg

Yeah I'm crammed for space for another 11 and 13 days than 2 AxT will b out and the Blackstone and fairy Friday will take their place under the 1200. Prime real estate lol. Than I have my middle class neighborhood, under the 200x3, plants working their way into flower and starting out. A spot for my favorite monsters in between those lights getting good coverage from both, called upper-middle class. Than the ghetto in the back where I have a runt. Small small plant and unfortunately at that size she can't afford to pay as many bills....so she's in the low light ghetto. Lucky I feed her even....:crying:Might buy something cheap from the store for her bloom phase. Don't want to use my AN line up on her to b honesty. Loonkin the very very back to the right of the AxT and u will see the edge of the 3gal pot.....u don't want to live on that side of town. View attachment 528798

Lmfao she better put in some work if she wants to move up to the upper classes

Lmfao she better put in some work if she wants to move up to the upper classes
Yeah she almost got culled. Then I decided to wait til day 30 and see how she looked before switching to bloom nutes. Now I've decided to throw her in the corner and I'll feed her some cheap bloom nutrients and see what happens lol. It's weird though because the plant in front of her in the 5 gal pot is the same strain 5 days older. The runt just never seemed to take off:shrug: Maybe she's building roots for a surprise and is like a super long auto and will prove me wrong...I should see if she's showing sex. Everything else is showing me lady parts!

Or possibly hit a high nitrogen pocket in the soil at an early age and stunted it.

Back