Lighting complete set up change. ...2nd grow let's see what happens. ...

No worries your girls will be just fine. I feed my girls 6 watering in a row when I had this all full strength as well. They didn't get the first drink of just water till last Wednesday. All organic nutriants if the leafs are getting slimmer tawards the tops of the plant be the lower leafs are fat and it a Indica plant then this is a sign as well my be genetic may be lack of food and micro nutriants or growing conditions. In your case growing condition is great and genetics is great and you have all signs pointing you in the derection of nutriant def. Just my opinion. But you got this and you know this man lol movie reference.

Thanks for the kind words. This is just from lack of giving the girls individual attention. Noticed this plant was kind of runtish but I didn't even think maybe she's just a small girl ready to bloom lol well see how things go over the next couple days with the changed feed. Thanks for everyone's help and kind words.

A picture after 6 feedings in a row but these girls are pigs eating everything.
20160111_121015.jpg

Hey Pete! I know you mentioned getting great white. Its pretty pricey. I did a side by side comparison grow years back of GW vs Humbolt Nutrients Myco Madness. I have been using HNMM for years. Its nearly half price if the GW. Just something to think about when choosing a myco product...

right in hoping this switch to bloom nuts overt the next five days gets it under control. Looks like it's going to b frosty good smoke but won't b a pound dry lol shucks. So since I feel I have so much room I think I'll b starting 2 more brands, my last two besides the ten moonstone regs. 1x fairy frost and 1x moontears. I'm NOT going to supercharge my soil with anything but maybe a sprinkle of mycos before I put the seed in, @Rebel , and that's it. I think I over charged 3 of the portal stains going currently but they are getting on track and getting the proper green. Will put all sprouts in my 2x4 tent under my Mars 200x3 until about 20 days old give or take and then user the weapon of grass production! One thing I didn't notice early enough though @912GreenSkell is my sour D Mango pooping. Nothing yet on my end sir, maybe tonight?

Yep...hopefully tonight man! You going to keep a male form the moonstone for pollen?

Hey Pete! I know you mentioned getting great white. Its pretty pricey. I did a side by side comparison grow years back of GW vs Humbolt Nutrients Myco Madness. I have been using HNMM for years. Its nearly half price if the GW. Just something to think about when choosing a myco product...
I use vam n it has roots jamming

I ended up getting a sample from a buddy but will definitely keep that in mind if decide to continue use of adding mycos

If you want I can give you one of my seed from the sbr/ulh cross. I want to see how others do with it as well. Spread the love and joy these girls bring me to other.

That would b awesome, PM coming your way after dinner

@912GreenSkell I'm trying to figure out if I'm going to b able to cross it with something and what...I have a4x4 tent for flowering autos and a2x4 for first twenty days. Both these tents are in the same room and have to remain that way. Scared to grow a male and have it pollenate more than a selected branch ya know. Trying to figure out what window I could put it in to live and not very pollen in my room

Back