Lighting complete set up change. ...2nd grow let's see what happens. ...

The very light colored parts of the fan leaf. It's very noticeable in person and worries me some. Easier to see in the second picture. Big fan leaf next to the developing bud site.
Lighter, sort of yellow at the "base" of some o' the fans?
I swear, some o' ya'll and the way ya diagnose from the pics...... awe inspiring plain and simple.

Time for a hit, set back and be inspired (-;

That would b awesome, PM coming your way after dinner

@912GreenSkell I'm trying to figure out if I'm going to b able to cross it with something and what...I have a4x4 tent for flowering autos and a2x4 for first twenty days. Both these tents are in the same room and have to remain that way. Scared to grow a male and have it pollenate more than a selected branch ya know. Trying to figure out what window I could put it in to live and not very pollen in my room

Nice thing about males is they are tough as nails, especially when the goal is just to get a bit of pollen, so they can have crappy light and conditions and still do what you need. You might want to try out the cut stalk in water trick? Caught your mango pic..sweet! You have the honours then matey!

Oh @AutoFox - trading of seeds or giving them away in the public board is a no-no here bud.(I got warned once for offering free seed...lol) Cool to do so in pm's, just not in the open forums. :)

Discrete- don't be scared of males bud. Natural part of the process. Once you get a few boys in the garden, spotting male females signs is super easy, and seeing the balls forming will take awhile before they start to open and pollinate. Going back 10 years and beyond I used to breed photo plants selectively(quality seed wasn't always easy to get like these days). Its really not hard taken the right steps, especially for little autos that flower on their own.

Well looks like I might do a little breeding in my 2x4 tent after this while run of 10 plants. Wonder what to cross it with. Something opposite of it lol that's for sure haha. I'll hey that thread started here shortly. Have to plant a moon tears and fairy frost and then I'm done for a month on planting lol until I have now room to rotate things. 4x AxT 2x fairy frost 1x Blackstone 1xnashira 1x sour d mango 1x moontears. Should keep me supplied with a variety. Today I received a gallon of bud candy barely used for free, @912GreenSkell do u have bud candy? I got a bunch of free samples from a buddy that grows big time. Blue dream, Jesus og kush, perplex, couch lock and LA cheese plus thc bomb are what I have on deck for the smoking currently. Plus the 6 stains I have going lmao this is a good feeling! Got some great white myco today to try too. Enough to last me forever as I only sprinkle some on for planting seeds. Like @Rebel recommended

Well looks like I might do a little breeding in my 2x4 tent after this while run of 10 plants. Wonder what to cross it with. Something opposite of it lol that's for sure haha. I'll hey that thread started here shortly. Have to plant a moon tears and fairy frost and then I'm done for a month on planting lol until I have now room to rotate things. 4x AxT 2x fairy frost 1x Blackstone 1xnashira 1x sour d mango 1x moontears. Should keep me supplied with a variety. Today I received a gallon of bud candy barely used for free, @912GreenSkell do u have bud candy? I got a bunch of free samples from a buddy that grows big time. Blue dream, Jesus og kush, perplex, couch lock and LA cheese plus thc bomb are what I have on deck for the smoking currently. Plus the 6 stains I have going lmao this is a good feeling! Got some great white myco today to try too. Enough to last me forever as I only sprinkle some on for planting seeds. Like @Rebel recommended

A variety indeed! Sweet! A gallon?? Damn that rocks!! I do use bud candy and need a replacement before the summer crop comes in. Give a great flavour for sure. I run carboload and then replace carbo with bud candy at preflower. Its truly excellent to have a variety on hand...just the beginning!! I wish I was there to test the blue dream and la cheese.

A variety indeed! Sweet! A gallon?? Damn that rocks!! I do use bud candy and need a replacement before the summer crop comes in. Give a great flavour for sure. I run carboload and then replace carbo with bud candy at preflower. Its truly excellent to have a variety on hand...just the beginning!! I wish I was there to test the blue dream and la cheese.
Yeah the blue dream is kind of dry but is pretty good. But the LA cheese is wonderful. Very strong thick cheese taste. Sits on your tongue for a minute and smells and taste like cheese. To excited about the cheese as is my first, that I can't pinpoint the other smells and flavors lol. Definitely my favorite I think. The couch lock is very very nice as well. I'll take some pics tomorrow morning when I go in the grow room. Going to try my best to stay out of there for the night. Got the 200x3 rocking in the 2x4 tent with a Blackstone on day 5, fairy frost and Nashua day 4. Stunted them all with too charged of a mix, luckily they are in starter pots because if they don't do much I'll leave them and take whatever they give and do a micro grow lol. I have the sour mango on day one and just popped another fairy frost and a moon tears. The sour mango I charged with some voodoo juice at less than 1ml per liter. Looks good and healthy. But the two I just popped I wet the soil, made a small hole with the back of a paper mate pen. Sprinkled some great white myco I got for free in and sound the hole. Dropped my bean, covered it and sprayed it with my mist bottle a few times. See how things go. Will b contacting them for a sample. Lol I used the paper towel rollMethod again and coveted then with water bottle tops again as well. One is currently on the mango as well. Watery bottle bottom so light can get to the girl. Hoping with 2 lights and 2 tents I can keep things perpetual.

Yeah? Very strong cheese taste? This was my first cheese experience and it was great! I can only do autos though right now. Not Set up for photo. Wonder if barneys has it in auto?

Back