Lighting complete set up change. ...2nd grow let's see what happens. ...

I think I'm OK honestly but here's a pic. Def feeding bloom though to all now. Just having hard time debating to do a small flush or not. I think not? Lol
20160111_125626.jpg

About to feed right now actually. Was just using these cheap soil pH testers to figure out if my PH was different from one plant I flushed and switched to bloom and one I just switched right over. They seem to b the same. Both at like 6.9 to 7. I don't really trust these meters but I do have a couple leaves with the slightest twisting and don't know if that's normal or a sign of PH problems. I always get nervous right before I feed lol try to focus on each girl as an individual. Here a pic of the twisted. ..@autofox
I'm from a full hydro background, I've used and bought countless meters my man. I promise drop em and get the indicator drops bro much better much faster always reliable and you never second guess results. Well, as long as your not color blind..
6732b937106086d484abd9e1b3be05de.jpg

Na bro, no need for flush imo..
Oh and look into florakleen .. I use it in between feeding maybe once a week in my coco grows to help clear it of salts. On those days only feed florakleen

How do I pH my soil though? In using AN so I don't PH what goes in. But doesn't mean my soil isn't jacked from over feeding or something I dunno lol

Seems like everything is under control? Once the bloom nutes set in you should be alright. I believe every plant is different and will feed differently(exception being cloned plants). Even the best breeders have varied types in any strain. Main thing is you noticed something was going on, before it got out of control.

Seems like everything is under control? Once the bloom nutes set in you should be alright. I believe every plant is different and will feed differently(exception being cloned plants). Even the best breeders have varied types in any strain. Main thing is you noticed something was going on, before it got out of control.
Your exactly right and very well said my man!

About to feed right now actually. Was just using these cheap soil pH testers to figure out if my PH was different from one plant I flushed and switched to bloom and one I just switched right over. They seem to b the same. Both at like 6.9 to 7. I don't really trust these meters but I do have a couple leaves with the slightest twisting and don't know if that's normal or a sign of PH problems. I always get nervous right before I feed lol try to focus on each girl as an individual. Here a pic of the twisted. ..@autofox

No worries your girls will be just fine. I feed my girls 6 watering in a row when I had this all full strength as well. They didn't get the first drink of just water till last Wednesday. All organic nutriants if the leafs are getting slimmer tawards the tops of the plant be the lower leafs are fat and it a Indica plant then this is a sign as well my be genetic may be lack of food and micro nutriants or growing conditions. In your case growing condition is great and genetics is great and you have all signs pointing you in the derection of nutriant def. Just my opinion. But you got this and you know this man lol movie reference.

right in hoping this switch to bloom nuts overt the next five days gets it under control. Looks like it's going to b frosty good smoke but won't b a pound dry lol shucks. So since I feel I have so much room I think I'll b starting 2 more brands, my last two besides the ten moonstone regs. 1x fairy frost and 1x moontears. I'm NOT going to supercharge my soil with anything but maybe a sprinkle of mycos before I put the seed in, @Rebel , and that's it. I think I over charged 3 of the portal stains going currently but they are getting on track and getting the proper green. Will put all sprouts in my 2x4 tent under my Mars 200x3 until about 20 days old give or take and then user the weapon of grass production! One thing I didn't notice early enough though @912GreenSkell is my sour D Mango pooping. Nothing yet on my end sir, maybe tonight?

Back