Lighting complete set up change. ...2nd grow let's see what happens. ...

Yup all AxT. Been given the same nutrients on the same days for each part of their life. And now that I think about it the one in the pics will b30 days old in the morning so giving it bloom nutrients then. Hopefully conditions get better. I worry a lot. Lol

Yup all AxT. Been given the same nutrients on the same days for each part of their life. And now that I think about it the one in the pics will b30 days old in the morning so giving it bloom nutrients then. Hopefully conditions get better. I worry a lot. Lol
Oh its ok man, we all do. It's called passion. I have it, you have it. We all growmies here.
AxT for me, mine, it started dropping fan leafs on its own about 45 days. A natural cycle for this strain possibly?
Without a doubt though man, it's way past time for Bloom Nutes,
On autos , when to switch to bloom depends on 2 things, stretch and crowing.
Start bloom when the stretch slows and crowning starts..

Oh and in switching with no flush. Just for everyone reading. Worked great with last test as the one I flushed is looking slightly pale like it's not got enough feed, must have been feeding good an not lots of extras because it just held water weight add the nutrient mix was only in the last let ran through. I probably didn't flush right lol but the one I didn't flush is doing great!

I guess I expected them all to go about the same, working on my paying attention to each girl individually. Only my second grow so working on everything really haha. Well bloom nutrients in the morning and I'll take pics 36 hours later after two feedings and we can all see what's going on! Thanks for the help loop and this just makes me realize to pay more individual attention to each plant. Even though it's the same strain one could b foot, one could b 3 lol. I need to focus haha

I guess I expected them all to go about the same, working on my paying attention to each girl individually. Only my second grow so working on everything really haha. Well bloom nutrients in the morning and I'll take pics 36 hours later after two feedings and we can all see what's going on! Thanks for the help loop and this just makes me realize to pay more individual attention to each plant. Even though it's the same strain one could b foot, one could b 3 lol. I need to focus haha
Yes each plant even same strain very different and could carry different phenotypes for each seed in same plant. I'm crashing for the night sir, but tomorrow I'll show you 2 plants same strain looking totally different

Well crapola.
Reading, learning or so I thought. What are ya'll seeing that has you suspecting a deficiency?
Thanks loop, real quick while your available. ...does this look like the onset of cal/mag def? ...
20160111_005626-jpg.521502
20160111_005638-jpg.521503

A good feeding of bloom nutrition along with a full dose of micro nutrition should do the trick. I fought the same thing in my current grow I got some pics that had the same white patches on the upper leafs common signs of low p and k cal mag problems looks similar but not always. And the fastest way to recover from this is to use chemical nutrients it hate to say that I don't like chemical nutrients but they work faster imo.

About to feed right now actually. Was just using these cheap soil pH testers to figure out if my PH was different from one plant I flushed and switched to bloom and one I just switched right over. They seem to b the same. Both at like 6.9 to 7. I don't really trust these meters but I do have a couple leaves with the slightest twisting and don't know if that's normal or a sign of PH problems. I always get nervous right before I feed lol try to focus on each girl as an individual. Here a pic of the twisted. ..@autofox

Back