Lighting complete set up change. ...2nd grow let's see what happens. ...

Cool man...the cheese sounds awesome! You have all kinds of shit going on in those tents! I wish I had some kind of root booster, but I suppose I have to ask myself the question...do I really want the plants getting much bigger than the girls in round 1?

Never tried the Barneys Farm blue cheese, but I was gifted a single Auto Blue mammoth(which is blue cheese in auto) this summer and was quite impressed. Only 6-8 hours of direct sun and I still managed to pull off 100grams....not too shabby for a plant that they say yields 20 grams according to their website.

Cool man...the cheese sounds awesome! You have all kinds of shit going on in those tents! I wish I had some kind of root booster, but I suppose I have to ask myself the question...do I really want the plants getting much bigger than the girls in round 1?

Never tried the Barneys Farm blue cheese, but I was gifted a single Auto Blue mammoth(which is blue cheese in auto) this summer and was quite impressed. Only 6-8 hours of direct sun and I still managed to pull off 100grams....not too shabby for a plant that they say yields 20 grams according to their website.

Dang that's a great yield compared to what they say. At least they are not bluffing lol do audits finish fay outside too?

OK quick update. Day 35 on the bigger two. Day 32 on the smallest trained plant and day 31 on the untrained girl. Heres a couple pics...
20160113_134946.jpg
20160113_135000.jpg
20160113_135109.jpg
20160113_135121.jpg
20160113_135221.jpg

Back