Lighting complete set up change. ...2nd grow let's see what happens. ...

Yeah these seem to b taking descent to the training. Glad I'm letting one grow natural for my own comparisons and records of how this grows. I think I'd like to keep a THC bomb auto going at all times though, unless I find a new favorite that consistently produces liked that lol

That's the best way to go about it for sure, always keep at least one proven strain. That's exactly how I the outdoor crops. Having a proven winner like the DP blueberry, and then shift my other strains around to get to try other strains

You were very fortunate in finding a strain that you really like and gave you a bumper harvest on your first run. Now you have something to gauge all future grows against both quality and quantity.

Yeah it was a great run and really helped me set a foundation for my growing and yeah that's my comparison until I grow better smoke or more smoke from a plant lol. But I do like the consistency in that strain. I'm really curious how it would react being healthy and under my new setup. I'll b ordering some for the next round to have on going at all times. Dp blueberry is your go to huh? Have u tried The auto version? If so how does it compare up?

Just do what I can from watching you pros! Lots of reading and studying. Got to get these girls bigger though. Got the health, just not the size. Healthy is number one though. Even if I don't get a lot, I'll get good healthy smoke this time. ....one thing at a time right lol
Haha yea trust I just moved into house so now I'm getting them up myself

Yeah it was a great run and really helped me set a foundation for my growing and yeah that's my comparison until I grow better smoke or more smoke from a plant lol. But I do like the consistency in that strain. I'm really curious how it would react being healthy and under my new setup. I'll b ordering some for the next round to have on going at all times. Dp blueberry is your go to huh? Have u tried The auto version? If so how does it compare up?

Consistency is a great benefit I a strain for sure!
Dp Blueberry has been incredible for me outdoors...3 years it has done amazing, with the weakest yield being 2.5lb, and smoke has always been incredible. No need to do the auto, but I would love to try the auto just to see how it compares. I reserve autos for plants that I cannot possibly do outside in their photo form due to finish times/mold, or are auto exclusives.

Well I'm going to have to give the auto a run than. It's officially written on my stains to try list. Want to try them all but I have a few I want to get out of the way first. White widow. Blueberry. Og kush. And girl scout cookies. Never smoked white widow in my 11 years smoking. Only tried blueberry once as a teen. Never smoked girl scout cookies or og kush either. Sorry guys. BUT @912GreenSkell this fairy frost I have is a mix I tried at about 18 a buddy got from Oregon. Photo I believe. But it's s cross between trainwreck and Jack herrer. My friend said it was called jack flash lol. Now I got it in auto form from the portal and an pretty excited to try it.

Well I'm going to have to give the auto a run than. It's officially written on my stains to try list. Want to try them all but I have a few I want to get out of the way first. White widow. Blueberry. Og kush. And girl scout cookies. Never smoked white widow in my 11 years smoking. Only tried blueberry once as a teen. Never smoked girl scout cookies or og kush either. Sorry guys. BUT @912GreenSkell this fairy frost I have is a mix I tried at about 18 a buddy got from Oregon. Photo I believe. But it's s cross between trainwreck and Jack herrer. My friend said it was called jack flash lol. Now I got it in auto form from the portal and an pretty excited to try it.

Ahh the widow.....must, must try. I used to grow serious seeds WW 20 years ago indoors and it is still the measure which I compare ALL strains to. Which auto widow were you going to try...Dutch Passion? Dinafem? I am fortunate to get my widow fix in the Fruity Chronic Juice outdoors.
Fairy frost sounds awesome! I still to this day have not tried a trainwreck or cross. Looking forward to trying auto Colorado cookies this summer.

Ahhhhh I love weed lol. Not sure on which white widow either since I believe they both have a xxl version. ......I feel a comparison grow coming in my own tent lol. That sounds kinda cool

Ahh the widow.....must, must try. I used to grow serious seeds WW 20 years ago indoors and it is still the measure which I compare ALL strains to. Which auto widow were you going to try...Dutch Passion? Dinafem? I am fortunate to get my widow fix in the Fruity Chronic Juice outdoors.
Fairy frost sounds awesome! I still to this day have not tried a trainwreck or cross. Looking forward to trying auto Colorado cookies this summer.

How was the FCC?? I just grabbed up some FCC crossed with GSC (forum cut). Super excited to run them!!

Back