Lighting complete set up change. ...2nd grow let's see what happens. ...

Those are looking awesome...how big were the pots you were using again?

Just little 3 gal pots. 5 small holes in the bottom for drainage. No added perlite in these four. Going to let #4 grow naturally add I'd like to see it since I've only LST figured I got the room so I'll grow one out. Got the same pots for our portal grow but mixed my remaining promix and sunshine with some perlite and filled 3 pots.buying more soil and getting my heat issue fixed tomorrow. Boy this is about to be a hell of a next couple of months. 8 plants to care for and a new born baby due any time in next couple of weeks! Good stuff but going to b hectic. Might not b on quite as often. But everyday still lol

Just little 3 gal pots. 5 small holes in the bottom for drainage. No added perlite in these four. Going to let #4 grow naturally add I'd like to see it since I've only LST figured I got the room so I'll grow one out. Got the same pots for our portal grow but mixed my remaining promix and sunshine with some perlite and filled 3 pots.buying more soil and getting my heat issue fixed tomorrow. Boy this is about to be a hell of a next couple of months. 8 plants to care for and a new born baby due any time in next couple of weeks! Good stuff but going to b hectic. Might not b on quite as often. But everyday still lol
That's how it was for me man growing when I had my baby got crazy n messed up sum plants but it was worth it all man my lil man like 3 1/2' tall and like 45lbs n he two

Now glad we not having more cause I have way to many plants and not enough time for them now

Yeah its going to get crazy around here for sure but I think I got this. My little brother moved in with me so he can help here and there. No matter what I have to go check things at least once a day and feed and stuff. I'm keeping a very tight log of everything so it should b kind of easy. We will see I guess. Decided I'm going to let one plant grow all natural instead of my tieing her down. See what I get for yield in comparison.

Thanks @AutoFox much appreciated. I just keep tying and tying lol. Going to let one plant grow naturally and compare yields and density and stuff. Never grew a plant out right naturally

Back