Lighting complete set up change. ...2nd grow let's see what happens. ...

Now I have to go study spectrums lmao. It's a full spectrum light but had veg and bloom switches on. I'm about to kick on full spectrum today and see what happens. Dropping 4 more beans tonight add I just put up my new tent and doubled my size :)

dude your basically starting from scratch new lights different strain don't beat yourself up also triangle kush doesn't get that big but it is a lovely smoke and your girls look healthy in a months time you will be wondering why you worried so much :pass:

Thanks wile, think in just stressed out. A lot going on in life. I have happy healthy girls and I should b happy. And with everything different I shouldn't expect same results. I know this, but forget without encouragement lol

The full spectrum light seem tent to be light on the blue spectrum no matter what company. I played with spectrums a lot and I think my current grow I got it down packed.

dude your basically starting from scratch new lights different strain don't beat yourself up also triangle kush doesn't get that big but it is a lovely smoke and your girls look healthy in a months time you will be wondering why you worried so much :pass:

Thanks wile, think in just stressed out. A lot going on in life. I have happy healthy girls and I should b happy. And with everything different I shouldn't expect same results. I know this, but forget without encouragement lol

Yeah I wouldn't but to help go head one day and water til runoff then lift now u know when full then when it gets lite trust me I will kno

Yeah I think I'm going to but a scale tonight and weigh my pots wet and dry and figure out how much a liter of watery weighs and try torecord feeding and watering habits closer

Yeah I think I'm going to but a scale tonight and weigh my pots wet and dry and figure out how much a liter of watery weighs and try torecord feeding and watering habits closer
That'll be a good place to start

Ok here we are, day 23 on my biggest 2 and days 20 and 19 and the smaller ones. All have shown sex and the bigger two are forming some decent sites so far. Really starting to stretch now. ..if ill
20160101_123759.jpg
20160101_123826.jpg
20160101_123838.jpg
20160101_123850.jpg
let them. I train them back every other day which is also when I feed. The two bigger girls were fed a liter each. Each liter contained .5ml calimagic, 1.25ml sensi grow A and B and 1ml carboload. The smaller girls received the exact same feed but only split a liter between them. Here's some pics of the bigger two...

So I bought a cheap moisture/ph/light meter. The PH meter on it sucks, but the moisture and light meters are both awesome. Solid rig for under $20. This is the exact one I have http://www.ebay.ca/itm/New-3-Way-Du...356632?hash=item4d37b90ed8:g:so4AAOSw0JpV67iX
It take the guess work out of watering 100%. And I find the light meter very useful in both setups of the indoor lights, and for preparing the outdoor girls for the sun.

I have exact same one. Ought to find it and use the moisture ready at least lol they come in handy as a second set of eyes that's for sure! Paid like 12$ at my grow shop for it

Back