Lighting complete set up change. ...2nd grow let's see what happens. ...

@sanguine puts are kinda light when I water but in these basic pots is been about 500ml every 3 days. I soak my pots with 2 let's of water though before I plant my beans and try to keepit from drying completely out Down below although u know root tips dying from air is a good thing if done right so I've been watering 500ml every 3 days since day 10. Before that it was just splashes here and the of water till day ten. Wonder if my PH is off as I didn't pH my water when i presoaked my puts with RO water and calimagic or any other water added or nutrients. Using pH prefect though.

@sanguine puts are kinda light when I water but in these basic pots is been about 500ml every 3 days. I soak my pots with 2 let's of water though before I plant my beans and try to keepit from drying completely out Down below although u know root tips dying from air is a good thing if done right so I've been watering 500ml every 3 days since day 10. Before that it was just splashes here and the of water till day ten. Wonder if my PH is off as I didn't pH my water when i presoaked my puts with RO water and calimagic or any other water added or nutrients. Using pH prefect though.
Sorry I can't help you more dude I've never used pro mix only coco but I have grown a triangle kush from mephisto will have to look back over my thread but most of the mephisto I've grown never needed a lot of nitrogen even grew a fantasamo express on 1/4 strength nutes all the way got 3 ounces off her [emoji106]

Well they look healthy and green so ph is probably fine. In that case i would say theyre slightly thirsty. At that age i would normally be giving them 300- 400ml every day. Your set up is different though try watering every other day now

Awesome sanguine thank your! Hopefully things pick up and stay healthy. Healthy plants equal better bud I assume lol. @Wile e Peyote what distances did you run your 1200 from the canopy at what stages of life? Don't want to burn or bleach my girls. Going in a4x4 tent today and going up to full spectrum. Thanks for everyone's help, really really appreciated.

Awesome sanguine thank your! Hopefully things pick up and stay healthy. Healthy plants equal better bud I assume lol. @Wile e Peyote what distances did you run your 1200 from the canopy at what stages of life? Don't want to burn or bleach my girls. Going in a4x4 tent today and going up to full spectrum. Thanks for everyone's help, really really appreciated.
I just had it had the the top of my tent 6.3 feet

Seems kinda far though, and I do heavy LST and so my plants don't really stretch up to it lol I keep everything as level as possible. I always shot to give maximum light at closest distance without hurting plants lol

Back