Lighting complete set up change. ...2nd grow let's see what happens. ...

Seems kinda far though, and I do heavy LST and so my plants don't really stretch up to it lol I keep everything as level as possible. I always shot to give maximum light at closest distance without hurting plants lol
Never had no stretch get them 5 watt chips to close to seedlings by by seedlings tried it at various heights but that was the best for me trial and error mate for what ever fits your grow size

I started out with just veg switch on at 29 3/4 inches Away and moved it up a couple inches just as a precaution add they started too grow. Kinda just following mars recommendations on their site but worried about kicking this beat to full power so I'll use both of your guys recommendations. I will hang the light as high as my tent will allow on my pully system and slightly lower it each day. Hoping something starts to happen soon. Feel like my plants are small and nothing like my first grow. Guess I'm just have to get some more started so I can keep my quantity up there lol was hoping it would keep up with my HPS. Kinda discouraged to b honest. But let's see how things go at the end before I get too excited and toss my led for HPS again. So far I can't say I'm to impressed with how things are looking in my tent. Maybe a user error of the light or nutrients or setup or something else but I'm doing something wrong. Discouraging I'm no where's neat my first grow at this age for the plants:cuss:

How strong is the blue spectrum for the lights you are using. If your not getting any stretch at all then you might want to add some 6500k CFLs. If you lights are mainly red end of the spectrum then this can be why they aren't stretching or a slow veg. Is the light you are using a full spectrum light. And most companies say they are but fall short on one end of the spectrum.

I started out with just veg switch on at 29 3/4 inches Away and moved it up a couple inches just as a precaution add they started too grow. Kinda just following mars recommendations on their site but worried about kicking this beat to full power so I'll use both of your guys recommendations. I will hang the light as high as my tent will allow on my pully system and slightly lower it each day. Hoping something starts to happen soon. Feel like my plants are small and nothing like my first grow. Guess I'm just have to get some more started so I can keep my quantity up there lol was hoping it would keep up with my HPS. Kinda discouraged to b honest. But let's see how things go at the end before I get too excited and toss my led for HPS again. So far I can't say I'm to impressed with how things are looking in my tent. Maybe a user error of the light or nutrients or setup or something else but I'm doing something wrong. Discouraging I'm no where's neat my first grow at this age for the plants:cuss:
dude your basically starting from scratch new lights different strain don't beat yourself up also triangle kush doesn't get that big but it is a lovely smoke and your girls look healthy in a months time you will be wondering why you worried so much :pass:

How strong is the blue spectrum for the lights you are using. If your not getting any stretch at all then you might want to add some 6500k CFLs. If you lights are mainly red end of the spectrum then this can be why they aren't stretching or a slow veg. Is the light you are using a full spectrum light. And most companies say they are but fall short on one end of the spectrum.

I have a full spectrum white light. Veg and bloom. To make them stretch more would you not turn off reds (bloom) to allow more stretch?

I have 6500k CFLs for 3.5 weeks for veg then switch to 2500k CFLs when flowering kicks in. I use them in combination with my led lights the plants seem to love it.

If you want a good stretch and a fast start go heavy on the blue end but maintain a good red spec too.

Back