Lighting complete set up change. ...2nd grow let's see what happens. ...

Today is day 21. Very important day as I begin LST today! On day 15 I fed the two big girls with .5ml calimagic cal/mag supplement, 1.2 ml of sensi grow A and B, 1ml voodoo juice, and 1 ml of Carbo load all mixed into a list of water and split between the two. The feed must have been strong as I noticed N tox the next day. On day 18 I fed each 500ml of straight un-PH'd RO water. Now I'm not sure if I should continue feed at .5 ml calimagic, 1.2 grow A and B and 1ml Carbo load and give each plant their own liter or give straight RO again. ....here's how they look, ANY AND ALL INPUT GREATLY APPRECIATED ADD I NEED A LITTLE HELP. @Fairlynew @sanguine @A4 here's pics outside the tent. ...

20151230_125517.jpg
20151230_125454.jpg
20151230_125517.jpg
20151230_125535.jpg
20151230_125430.jpg
20151230_125443.jpg

Today is day 21. Very important day as I begin LST today! On day 15 I fed the two big girls with .5ml calimagic cal/mag supplement, 1.2 ml of sensi grow A and B, 1ml voodoo juice, and 1 ml of Carbo load all mixed into a list of water and split between the two. The feed must have been strong as I noticed N tox the next day. On day 18 I fed each 500ml of straight un-PH'd RO water. Now I'm not sure if I should continue feed at .5 ml calimagic, 1.2 grow A and B and 1ml Carbo load and give each plant their own liter or give straight RO again. ....here's how they look, ANY AND ALL INPUT GREATLY APPRECIATED ADD I NEED A LITTLE HELP. @Fairlynew @sanguine @A4 here's pics outside the tent. ...
I would say no carboload as she is probably not flowering yet so no need I wouldn't give that until maybe 2nd week in flower prob cut back to 1ml grow n bloom

Yea man from the pics i dont see n tox as much as just a little leaf droop. Nothing to worry about. Are they getting 500ml a day? Sounds about normal for me at that age, do pots feel heavy before watering?

Yea man from the pics i dont see n tox as much as just a little leaf droop. Nothing to worry about. Are they getting 500ml a day? Sounds about normal for me at that age, do pots feel heavy before watering?
was going to start giving 1 liter each, should I split the liter still for now? Should I feed like I stated above? I don't think I've been over watering, what else would cause droop

was going to start giving 1 liter each, should I split the liter still for now? Should I feed like I stated above? I don't think I've been over watering, what else would cause droop
don't know about you but mine droop like a bitch about half an hour before lights out if there perky when the lights come back on then nothing to worry about :pass:

Back