Lighting complete set up change. ...2nd grow let's see what happens. ...

Yeah those are some nice qualities about growing photos, but I love the fast growth of the autos and the chance to experience that many more different strains. I'd kind of get bored with growing if I grew the same cloned the same way every time and knew what to expect. Even though to b completely dialed in is what most of us want, I think we all like the change and differences as well. Keeps me on my toes and steadily Keeping an eye on them

I also do a sunrise sunset for my light cycle my led light is programmable and turn on slowly and reach full power then before and the furthermore I have two 42watt CFL that come on to mimic high noon but they cut off an hour before my led starts to do Its sunset. Works well for me so far.

Yeah those are some nice qualities about growing photos, but I love the fast growth of the autos and the chance to experience that many more different strains. I'd kind of get bored with growing if I grew the same cloned the same way every time and knew what to expect. Even though to b completely dialed in is what most of us want, I think we all like the change and differences as well. Keeps me on my toes and steadily Keeping an eye on them
That's true that's why I started with auto n when I got the space photos were in order
I also do a sunrise sunset for my light cycle my led light is programmable and turn on slowly and reach full power then before and the furthermore I have two 42watt CFL that come on to mimic high noon but they cut off an hour before my led starts to do Its sunset. Works well for me so far.

Hey auto I've been hearing bout that sunset. I'm wondering if plants really care if they come on slow or not wish I could do a comparison cause wat if that's a good thong

Hey auto I've been hearing bout that sunset. I'm wondering if plants really care if they come on slow or not wish I could do a comparison cause wat if that's a good thong

I think of it like this I wouldn't want a 600 hps waking me up in the morning and the last thing I see before bed. I'm just trying to recreate the natural light cycle for indoor growing it seems to work well for me and save on energy as well.

Do you think the constant change in power to the LEDs and turning certain chips on and of constantly had any effect on the life span of them? I wonder...

Do you think the constant change in power to the LEDs and turning certain chips on and of constantly had any effect on the life span of them? I wonder...

That's a good wonder especially if they are cheap leds or with subpar equipment but my ladies like the bright wake u but I leave off uv off atkeast first n last hour of day

I think of it like this I wouldn't want a 600 hps waking me up in the morning and the last thing I see before bed. I'm just trying to recreate the natural light cycle for indoor growing it seems to work well for me and save on energy as well.
I hear u on that if it ain't broke don't fix it rite

It's a good thought but I'm in my third grow with the same light. Leds have come a long way in just 2 short years. And it's not a constant change my setup hase 3 switches and three main spectrums veg/grow/bloom. I don't change the intensity of any spectrum just the time each one comes on.

Back