Lighting complete set up change. ...2nd grow let's see what happens. ...

So these two girls are the same age, at most 12 hours apart, have the same light, same nutrients exactly but one looks healthy and the other looks kinda, well....like a skinny lil runt. Lmao. Bigger one has shown sex already as well. I think the skinny one might b sick er something lol I dunno all I see is N tox. Looks like possible watering issue but it's been going droopy to stout to droopy its whole life. Happy half of the day, sad the rest. Everyone else looks great I think. ..just smaller than I expected at this age I guess. I dunno:shrug:but here they are!
20151226_222459.jpg
20151226_222517.jpg
20151226_222529.jpg
20151226_222543.jpg
20151226_222606.jpg

So these two girls are the same age, at most 12 hours apart, have the same light, same nutrients exactly but one looks healthy and the other looks kinda, well....like a skinny lil runt. Lmao. Bigger one has shown sex already as well. I think the skinny one might b sick er something lol I dunno all I see is N tox. Looks like possible watering issue but it's been going droopy to stout to droopy its whole life. Happy half of the day, sad the rest. Everyone else looks great I think. ..just smaller than I expected at this age I guess. I dunno:shrug:but here they are! View attachment 517450View attachment 517451View attachment 517452View attachment 517453View attachment 517454
They good bro just fall back off the n alil for a feeding or two

Yeah I was planning just some RO water tomorrow morning to see how they take to it. I guess the skinny one doesn't look to sickly, just kind of droopy and seemed stunted for a day, but I also moved my light up a couple of inches since they started bushing out more than stretching up, which I love but I want some normal stretch too so I can get this yield! Lol I think I'm at least on the right path, just side tracked for a second lol need to find this sweet spot with the LED I'm using I guess. It is high powered at 555w actual draw at full spectrum. I have just the veg switch on for now until all for girls have shown sex than I will hit full spectrum till harvest. Going to run my next Lil group of seeds under full spectrum from beginning to see if there's a major difference running the veg switch only or full spectrum. I like saving money if veg alone works fine until around week three or so....need to figure out what the veg only draw is for my light

Yeah I was planning just some RO water tomorrow morning to see how they take to it. I guess the skinny one doesn't look to sickly, just kind of droopy and seemed stunted for a day, but I also moved my light up a couple of inches since they started bushing out more than stretching up, which I love but I want some normal stretch too so I can get this yield! Lol I think I'm at least on the right path, just side tracked for a second lol need to find this sweet spot with the LED I'm using I guess. It is high powered at 555w actual draw at full spectrum. I have just the veg switch on for now until all for girls have shown sex than I will hit full spectrum till harvest. Going to run my next Lil group of seeds under full spectrum from beginning to see if there's a major difference running the veg switch only or full spectrum. I like saving money if veg alone works fine until around week three or so....need to figure out what the veg only draw is for my light
Yyeah they good keep that lite like 20" above them n should stretch but u really want them to Stacy close cause then the less space between the nodes the more u will yield plus have Monster colas

I can't seem to get my seedlings to stretch like the one in the cup. All 8 plants I've ever grown have been very short
20151226_222543.jpg
lol I for the light at about 32 to 33" right now. Was at 29 and 3/4" but my first set of leaves is literally lying on the ground lol and the plant is bushy as hell

See they all been like this. Maybe I give them too much light in the beginning but I thought the idea was to supplement them with the maximum you can without hurting them, so like you said the nodes stay closer. And you get what I got on my first grow. Crazy good yield. Lol

See they all been like this. Maybe I give them too much light in the beginning but I thought the idea was to supplement them with the maximum you can without hurting them, so like you said the nodes stay closer. And you get what I got on my first grow. Crazy good yield. Lol
Naw not to much just not dialed in sum where those autos are like that n why I turned to photos cause I can cantrol when they flower

Back