Lighting complete set up change. ...2nd grow let's see what happens. ...

So I bought a cheap moisture/ph/light meter. The PH meter on it sucks, but the moisture and light meters are both awesome. Solid rig for under $20. This is the exact one I have http://www.ebay.ca/itm/New-3-Way-Du...356632?hash=item4d37b90ed8:g:so4AAOSw0JpV67iX
It take the guess work out of watering 100%. And I find the light meter very useful in both setups of the indoor lights, and for preparing the outdoor girls for the sun.

Day 23 plants are looking good man! Nice squat growth and tight nodes. Gonna be another thick budded mass for grow 2, i'd say!

Doh...sorry for the dupe post...shitey internet

I'm hoping so! Love training my girls! Getting a oscillating tower fan for the tent tonight. Sick a6 inch fan pushing air into that intake and im level at 79f. When I add the 600w tomorrow I'll b right in the right temps. How close you looking on staying the sour mango?

@Doug a hole get a thread started, new growers section or indoor section. Everyone would love to see your room and set up. Show everyone what we got going on around our way between us! We are running portal strains! Starting mine as soon as my buddy @912GreenSkell is ready to get cracking with me on these sour mango! I'm excited! My brother has 2 going already

@Doug a hole get a thread started, new growers section or indoor section. Everyone would love to see your room and set up. Show everyone what we got going on around our way between us! We are running portal strains! Starting mine as soon as my buddy @912GreenSkell is ready to get cracking with me on these sour mango! I'm excited! My brother has 2 going already

Yeah lets see some pics on the mango's Doug! Great to meet you man! I'll have a definitely start date within a day or two discrete...going to check under the scope tomorrow, or possibly get closeup pics for all to see using the tripod. The plants are going a little further in flower than anticipated. :D

Edit- If I have to I can start using old soil mix I have leftover form the last run(if I cant get to the city in the next few days). I was planning on transplanting next round, since I don't want to do the multiple plants per pot for culling gain next round, and I want to keep a male for a bit of pollen for breeding a single branch.

Oh no worries brother, take your time. I'll just get 3 pots ready tonight and in the tent warming up and germ 3 other strains and just have my fourth pot on standby and ready for when you are. Nothing is more of a challenge and gets me more in tune with my girls then having all different birthdays and feeding schedules lol. I kinda like it. Keeps me busy. I don't want you to rush such a beautiful harvest! I'm just impulsive lol. So I'll b ready when u are with a spot, pot and bean ready when you are my friend! No rush or worries! Except on your pics, u can rush those because im excited to see what u got going on in that jungle!:cheers::pighug::pass:

Had to feed today again already. Temps have been high around 84 to 85 but they seem to b thriving. Keeping rh in high fortys to low fiftys. Keeping up on the training. Will post some pics tomorrow with my second light added and my 3 more beans im adding. A forth to b added next Friday. Here's some pics in about 30 hrs difference. ....
20160102_233229.jpg
20160102_233239.jpg
20160102_233249.jpg
20160102_233308.jpg

Back