Lighting complete set up change. ...2nd grow let's see what happens. ...

Uh oh....got me 3 more pots warming up to get some beans tomorrow! Will also have my 600w old style mars with 3w chips coming tomorrow to help fill the tent with More light lol. Training is going good and they are stretching like crazy. Light is about 3ft from the top of my pots on full spectrum. Here's some pics from the lady hour or so. I love this growing my own meds. Can't wait to drop a fairy frost, nashira and moontears tomorrow. Will b dropping a sour mango Friday with @912GreenSkell. We will b running a coop thread on our sour D mango together and I will start a thread for the three I drop tomorrow. Wish us luck @Stone

20160103_224804.jpg
20160103_224842.jpg
20160103_224850.jpg
20160103_224905.jpg

I know I'm update crazy but there's just so much going on lol....here's all four girls. Day 27 on #1 and #2. Day 24 on #3 and day 23 on #4 which is the test specimen that won't b getting any training. Wish I left #2 alone. Seems to stretch and feed like crazy everyday. Kinda skinny but would have been huge by now! But I trained it lol. OK so here they are. Plus 3 more I started today, all autos. Fairy frost. Black stone and nashira. Starting a sour D mango Friday as well lol. Lots of excitement and experiments around my way! Going to ba full tent that's for sure. ...
20160105_232228.jpg
20160105_232240.jpg
20160105_232250.jpg
20160105_232303.jpg

Just do what I can from watching you pros! Lots of reading and studying. Got to get these girls bigger though. Got the health, just not the size. Healthy is number one though. Even if I don't get a lot, I'll get good healthy smoke this time. ....one thing at a time right lol

Fantastic plants pete...they are really growing now bud! Some plants love training and some not so much. But there will be lots of bud sites regardless!

Yeah these seem to b taking descent to the training. Glad I'm letting one grow natural for my own comparisons and records of how this grows. I think I'd like to keep a THC bomb auto going at all times though, unless I find a new favorite that consistently produces liked that lol
Fantastic plants pete...they are really growing now bud! Some plants love training and some not so much. But there will be lots of bud sites regardless!

Back