Lighting complete set up change. ...2nd grow let's see what happens. ...

Lol yeah every time they grow. ....I tie me back. ....lol almost done with the training though. They got some growing to do yet so I expect some height and size yet. Letting one grow naturally to see what this strain likes.

Quick update. ...day 29 on the bigger two. Day 26 on the smaller one with LST and day 25 on the one growing naturally. ...all are being fed 1ml calimagic, a cal/mag supplement I use because I user only RO water, 1.5 ml sensi grow A and B, and 1ml Carboload. These measurements are per 1 liter of water. I feed about 1 liter every 24 to 36 hours. Tomorrow I will b doing a flush for the two on day 30 and starting bloom nutes. First time flushing at midway and kinda nervous. ..@A4 @912GreenSkell @Fairlynew....I'm using AN and tangs schedule. An I still following the basic rule of running 3 times the size of my pots worth of water to flush everything? Logically tangs schedule is feeding small amounts often to hopefully give the plant close to exactly what it needs right? Which in turn means this schedule should supply the plant with very little excess nutrients not being used so wouldn't it b safe to assume a flush of that proportion might actually b more harmful to such a small plant? I get run off after adding way less than a gallon of water to my 3 gal pots. I just feel like running 9 gallons of water through these is excessive. I am the noob here I know, but I'm just trying to K.I.S.S......plus that's a lot of time and work lol specially since my plants sit so low I have to hand water with a1 liter water bottle while holding leaves up to not get wet lol help! Lol

Quick update. ...day 29 on the bigger two. Day 26 on the smaller one with LST and day 25 on the one growing naturally. ...all are being fed 1ml calimagic, a cal/mag supplement I use because I user only RO water, 1.5 ml sensi grow A and B, and 1ml Carboload. These measurements are per 1 liter of water. I feed about 1 liter every 24 to 36 hours. Tomorrow I will b doing a flush for the two on day 30 and starting bloom nutes. First time flushing at midway and kinda nervous. ..@A4 @912GreenSkell @Fairlynew....I'm using AN and tangs schedule. An I still following the basic rule of running 3 times the size of my pots worth of water to flush everything? Logically tangs schedule is feeding small amounts often to hopefully give the plant close to exactly what it needs right? Which in turn means this schedule should supply the plant with very little excess nutrients not being used so wouldn't it b safe to assume a flush of that proportion might actually b more harmful to such a small plant? I get run off after adding way less than a gallon of water to my 3 gal pots. I just feel like running 9 gallons of water through these is excessive. I am the noob here I know, but I'm just trying to K.I.S.S......plus that's a lot of time and work lol specially since my plants sit so low I have to hand water with a1 liter water bottle while holding leaves up to not get wet lol help! Lol

I had read a few guys grows that I respect, totally skipped the mid cycle flush using tangs schedule and reported no negative effect so for my first grow I decided to KIS and not mid cycle flush. I knew if I ran into problems later in growth I could always flush then, but no problems ever came up.....

So I wasn't that far off with my simple thinking? I am going to play both fields and do a straight RO watering with both plants running 3 liters of straight RO water through them. 1 liter. Wait 2 minutes. 1 liter. Wait 2 minutes. 1 liter. Wait 2 minutes and the 4th liter I will replenish nutrients with 1.5ml bloom A and B. Will feed again as the weight of the pots tell me too. Some times if I'm not sure I finger one of the holes on the bottom to feel how dry the soil is down there. Depending on how much run off I get it might only b 3 liters all together. Just a quick clearing up of things really. Thanks for the info man! Much appreciated!
I had read a few guys grows that I respect, totally skipped the mid cycle flush using tangs schedule and reported no negative effect so for my first grow I decided to KIS and not mid cycle flush. I knew if I ran into problems later in growth I could always flush then, but no problems ever came up.....

So I wasn't that far off with my simple thinking? I am going to play both fields and do a straight RO watering with both plants running 3 liters of straight RO water through them. 1 liter. Wait 2 minutes. 1 liter. Wait 2 minutes. 1 liter. Wait 2 minutes and the 4th liter I will replenish nutrients with 1.5ml bloom A and B. Will feed again as the weight of the pots tell me too. Some times if I'm not sure I finger one of the holes on the bottom to feel how dry the soil is down there. Depending on how much run off I get it might only b 3 liters all together. Just a quick clearing up of things really. Thanks for the info man! Much appreciated!

Cool...no problem!

I don't know anything about tangs schedule so I can't comment on what he does or doesn't do. I also know nothing about AN nutrients as I believe they are way overpriced, so I have never even looked at them. I have never flushed for any reason other than severe problems in the soil and to the best of my recollection that has only been one time. That being said, there are a thousand and one different ways to grow a plant and achieve the same end result.

I will say, I have put together a lot of different organic mixes for people and there are reasons for everything in it. If you are following his schedule then it is probably best to follow it if you want the same results.

Not knocking tang or his style but it is difficult for me to comment on his schedule because we grow completely opposite styles.

I don't know anything about tangs schedule so I can't comment on what he does or doesn't do. I also know nothing about AN nutrients as I believe they are way overpriced, so I have never even looked at them. I have never flushed for any reason other than severe problems in the soil and to the best of my recollection that has only been one time. That being said, there are a thousand and one different ways to grow a plant and achieve the same end result.

I will say, I have put together a lot of different organic mixes for people and there are reasons for everything in it. If you are following his schedule then it is probably best to follow it if you want the same results.

Not knocking tang or his style but it is difficult for me to comment on his schedule because we grow completely opposite styles.

Over the years I have grown out dozens of different mixes outdoors organic, and have had great success using many different mixes and techniques. That's what I love about canna...so many techniques to grow great plants.

Back