Lighting complete set up change. ...2nd grow let's see what happens. ...

Nice thread Pete. Your girls are looking great. I ran a Backstone last year using pretty close to your same set up and using Tangs AN schedule. She was not a big plant but the smoke was awesome. A link to the grow is in my signature. I think after dry and cure we got about 36g from her. Not a big yield but quality smoke.
Keep up the great work :thumbsup:
thanks bro.everything I have is more for quality over quantity right now in my tent. So to make up for it in running 7 girls in my 4x4 tent and I will have 1 single AxT growing by itself in my 2x4 tent under a 200x3 old style mars. Will but the fan and filter soon as right now all 8 plants are in one tent. 4 around day 30 and the rest are germinating or on day 2.trying to grow perpetual in one tent until I hey all my upgrades after next harvest. Thanks for looking in man. ...

@jaymu104 can u exposing the iron method to me. I Never checked the link you sent, holidays were busy, sorry brother

This is courtesy of Lixx from
GC...

Ironhead's method for success!
Alright Ironhead... I got a visual together for those that might like to see a feeding chart...

This is what I do in veg...

The BASE formula for veg is: (always in every gallon)

6ml micro
9ml bloom
.5ml Roots Excelurator
.5ml Barley Clarifier

This is a 2 week example... Follow and repeat until flower...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452374264.422261.jpg

And the flower schedule
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452374355.620324.jpg

The flush is with 5ml per gallon of FloraKleen...

The Epsom salt is added at 1g per gallon when listed...

***Add Photosynthesis Plus at 5ml per gallon EVERY time you add Epsom. Just an easy way to remember when to add that.***

KoolBloom is added at 1ml per gallon when listed...

Floralicious + is added at .5ml per gallon when listed...

Transition from veg to flower ... Drop the roots excel after the stretch... And start with the flower schedule...

Halfway or so through flower, reduce Flora Micro from 6ml per gallon to 4ml per gallon... Last week or so before the flush, reduce it to 2ml per gallon...

Harvest!!

https://forum.grasscity.com/index.p...or-success!/page__view__findpost__p__22234234

Last edited:
This is courtesy of Lixx from
GC...

Ironhead's method for success!
Alright Ironhead... I got a visual together for those that might like to see a feeding chart...

This is what I do in veg...

The BASE formula for veg is: (always in every gallon)

6ml micro
9ml bloom
.5ml Roots Excelurator
.5ml Barley Clarifier

This is a 2 week example... Follow and repeat until flower...

View attachment 521001

And a 1 week schedule
View attachment 521005

The flush is with 5ml per gallon of FloraKleen...

The Epsom salt is added at 1g per gallon when listed...

***Add Photosynthesis Plus at 5ml per gallon EVERY time you add Epsom. Just an easy way to remember when to add that.***

KoolBloom is added at 1ml per gallon when listed...

Floralicious + is added at .5ml per gallon when listed...

Transition from veg to flower ... Drop the roots excel after the stretch... And start with the flower schedule...

Halfway or so through flower, reduce Flora Micro from 6ml per gallon to 4ml per gallon... Last week or so before the flush, reduce it to 2ml per gallon...

Harvest!!

https://forum.grasscity.com/index.p...or-success!/page__view__findpost__p__22234234
N there u have it

I guess I don't fully understand. Iron must b a high rated grower or something? Iron method is like tangs schedules here? I'm lost kinda lol seems just like a schedule for watering until run off? I never mix a full gallon of nutrients. 1 liter at a time for me lol plants at all different stages. Thank you for taking the time to post it. ...I just don't understand it with my noob ass. Lol flush on day one? Lost me there lol

It's a coco/perlite grow with a certain schedule. That's a typical schedule starting on a Monday. I havnt run it, but very healthy plants!! I'll find a few pics of his

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452388396.618473.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452388407.406961.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452388417.662969.jpg

It's a feeding schedule he came up with specifically for that medium from clones/seedlings to harvest.

Well dam those are some nice looking buds! I've heard great things about coco from here on afn, my hydro store owner uses coco mix too and said he would never go back to soil either. Once I hey dialed in maybe I'll try a run with coco to see the difference. I finally have enough room and power I can experiment some with growing methods and not effect my yields and harvest as much. Running the same watts as I had my first grow, just double the tent size and double the plants. Thanks again TT. I love learning new things. To me growing is all trial and error finding what works bray for your style grow to merry you're personal needs. That's why I love canna!
View attachment 521066View attachment 521067View attachment 521068

It's a feeding schedule he came up with specifically for that medium from clones/seedlings to harvest.

Well dam those are some nice looking buds! I've heard great things about coco from here on afn, my hydro store owner uses coco mix too and said he would never go back to soil either. Once I hey dialed in maybe I'll try a run with coco to see the difference. I finally have enough room and power I can experiment some with growing methods and not effect my yields and harvest as much. Running the same watts as I had my first grow, just double the tent size and double the plants. Thanks again TT. I love learning new things. To me growing is all trial and error finding what works bray for your style grow to merry you're personal needs. That's why I love canna!
I agree!! I'm not running his method either obviously but will in the near future!! [emoji41][emoji268][emoji268][emoji268][emoji268][emoji268]

Back