Grow Mediums co2 Enrichment vs No Enrichment Grow Off

thanks. i have a titan atlas 2 controller, and i am unsure if its working correctly. I have everything hooked up, and my lights are in a solid state. they are not blinking. How do i know if this is working? How many Psi should I run from my regulator?
Are you seeing good noticable results at 800ppm? Do you recommend a type of dispensing line

Transplanted my two big bangs yesterday. Got them in the MHP half strength with a 1/4 teaspoon Armor Si per gallon.
WP_20160920_12_40_07_Pro[1].jpg
WP_20160920_12_39_59_Pro[1].jpg

I wait until I have roots burst out of everywhere before I start the DWC. They have gotten smothered or drown by transplanting too early.

Transplanted my two big bangs yesterday. Got them in the MHP half strength with a 1/4 teaspoon Armor Si per gallon. View attachment 634801 View attachment 634802

You should plug those open holes in your DWC res, light will cause bad stuff like algae to grow in your rez and do very horrible things to your plant. Also just a quick question how high is your water level in the rez?

General Hydroponics root plugs are started in a shallow dish to sprout and develop the baby plant. They will not absorb the o2 out of aerated solution and die if put into a reservior too early. Learned that one last year. I leave them in a net pot in about a 1/4" water, they have micro nutrients.

Hi everybody!! ok i have everything up and running. I put 6 babies into a 1/2 strength dwc solution last night. 3 big bangs, and 3 mandarin cream.
PHOTO_20160921_212643.jpg

I will cover my plugs, i was checking water levels etc when i took pic. Hopefully this will be my first grow without any major hangups. I am using the same nutes in the same manner as Hal 8999 (armor si, kool bloom, mhp) as he is my grow daddy and taught me well.

Back