Grow Mediums co2 Enrichment vs No Enrichment Grow Off

@derek420colorado it is eight feet tall. I could not say the leakage or exchange rate. It is a sealed bedroom. Closed modern windows, bedroom door, and a vent for central air control. I can not find the formula I have seen from Jorge Cervantes before.

The 5x5 tent that redhead420 uses will be in the room. So he is enriching the room and the tent is getting the benefit from being it there.

To operate this CO enrichment system in our standard 8′ X 8′ X 8′ grow room area, we want to add enough CO to increase the near depleted level of 200 PPM to 1500 PPM. We must then add 1300 PPM of CO2 to a volume of 512 cu. ft. We would like to do this in intervals of time relative to the natural air exchange rate (leakage rate) to keep the CO level near the 1500 PPM range.

Let’s select an injection time interval (CO2 enrichment time) of every two hours. First, we must determine how many cubic feet of CO2 must be added to 512 cu. ft. of volume to increase our 200 PPM to 1500 PPM. To do this, multiply the room volume of 512 cu. ft. by .0013 (1300 PPM) to obtain 0.66 cu. ft. of CO2 that is needed. Set the regulator at 100 PSI and the flow meter at 20 CFH (Cubic Feet per Hour) or 0.33 cubic feet per minute

Just plug in your 10x10x8 and it should work

Using a Titan Control controller for that very reason of plug and play. Get the best results and stay safe. There are cheaper ways, but it is money well spent.
WP_20160825_17_06_54_Pro[1].jpg

Using a Titan Control controller for that very reason of plug and play. Get the best results and stay safe. There are cheaper ways, but it is money well spent.View attachment 621818

yeah I mean if you can afford a co2 controller GET IT, it makes life SOOOO much easier. But back to the original question, how long will a 20lbs tank last? I used to use 1 50lb bottle per grow I think. It has been a good while since I have used a co2 bottle.

hmm.. leakage rate,
i will be growing inside a gorilla 5x5 that is 7'11" the tent is in a 10x10 room indoors. i can turn off the ac to the room and put a damper on the bottom of the bedroom door.

My ventilation is an 8" vortex inline. I keep it on low, and exhaust the filtered air into the same room.

I can tell you that I have a not so sealed room about 4x12x7'. I used a 20 lb bottle in about 12 days @800 ppm. Like I said though my room isn't as sealed as it needs to be to run co2 and that's why I only ran 800 ppm. Anything more is going to be a waste of money on my end.

Back