Grow Mediums co2 Enrichment vs No Enrichment Grow Off

this is is sharing my tent right now, she should be done in about a week or so

[HASHTAG]#superlemonhaze[/HASHTAG]
PHOTO_20160921_150838.jpg

Now we are all up and going within two days of each other. That is as good as it gets.

i dont know why the pics came out sideways. i took these 9/25/16 Day one for most of them was the 13th i think.

Ok so I posted a few weeks back and I can tell you co2 makes a HUGE difference. I'm running 800 ppm in a semi sealed room. Tank lasts about 10-12 days on a 20#. Mine are about 2-3 weeks out from harvest and I've have never seen buds this big from these seeds. I've grown 45+ plants from my personal breeding. This is one bud next to a quart size bottle!!! Usually I get tops about held the size. image.jpg

Ok so I posted a few weeks back and I can tell you co2 makes a HUGE difference. I'm running 800 ppm in a semi sealed room. Tank lasts about 10-12 days on a 20#. Mine are about 2-3 weeks out from harvest and I've have never seen buds this big from these seeds. I've grown 45+ plants from my personal breeding. This is one bud next to a quart size bottle!!! Usually I get tops about held the size. View attachment 637019
I know co2 makes a huge difference. Not just in yield but speed and quality of bud too. This documented grow is to show people how much of a difference it truly makes.

Excellent buds fatcalvin! Well I am stoked about the co2 possibilities. The big bang and manderin cream are both supposed to be super heavy producers so hopefully the co2 enrichment will give me those big king size buds like you and hal grow. My tent/room used 14lbs in about 2 weeks at 1250-1500 ppm. My temps are good (avg: 85 degree, 55% humidity) so hopefully we will be able to produce fat dense bud.

Back