Grow Mediums co2 Enrichment vs No Enrichment Grow Off

I harvested the Sup. Lem. Haze that is pictured on page 4 in this convo. There were a few problems with the grow- My A/C went out and the plant got over heated. The heat killed a few of its sister plants, but this one made it through. Later, i ended up putting the plant in severely over nuted water. I enriched the water like it was in a 15 gal reservoir instead of the actual 5gal bucket it is in-- And it stayed in that for a whole day and a half...

I still ended up getting around 375g wet. She is super fragrant, and has fairly dense buds.
MHP masterblend is the shiznik.

Taken just now, these are twenty days old.
WP_20160929_08_41_05_Pro.jpg
WP_20160929_09_09_41_Pro.jpg

They just went through a SoCal heat wave, had temps over a hundred degrees in the grow tent. Using DWC and armor SI with MHP and they didn't even notice the heat. Going go full strength fertilizer today. Switching to a 600 watt panel soon, running an old 300 with a few blown diodes.

I live close to the coast, so it is normally great weather. My place has no a/c. Me and my bitches have to just deal with what we get. It was harder on me then them, lol.

They just went through a SoCal heat wave, had temps over a hundred degrees in the grow tent. Using DWC and armor SI with MHP and they didn't even notice the heat. Going go full strength fertilizer today. Switching to a 600 watt panel soon, running an old 300 with a few blown diodes.
Thats a good thing man ,i used alot of h2o2 recently over summer suffered alittle crop loss ,so ive gone down the chiller route now. switching to bloom i find can be a little more tricky in the heat also. for me anyhow.

Thats a good thing man ,i used alot of h2o2 recently over summer suffered alittle crop loss ,so ive gone down the chiller route now. switching to bloom i find can be a little more tricky in the heat also. for me anyhow.
Do you use Si additive? That makes a huge difference on temp extreme handling ability. I used to live in the desert, I know how to grow plants in extreme conditions.

Do you use Si additive? That makes a huge difference on temp extreme handling ability. I used to live in the desert, I know how to grow plants in extreme conditions.
No i didnt and you are right ,had i have perhaps id have saved some of my final yeild haha.
I did think about using HG,see the products i have direct access to can also differ across the pond on certain things also but at the same time i brought the chiller and new setup so i was like already over fighting right away and threw in the towel to start over with it. ;)

Back