Grow Mediums co2 Enrichment vs No Enrichment Grow Off

Yes, products can vary, but silica additive is all the same. It is my favorite single additive. Adds stronger branches, temp and disease resistance and bigger yields. The plant will make a silica matrix in the leaves the allows them to use light more effectively. Just make sure it is added first, it does not like to mix and will lock out if added to an acidic nutrient solution.

Day 21, went full strength on the fertilizer about 12 hours ago.
WP_20160930_08_10_37_Pro.jpg
WP_20160930_08_10_41_Pro.jpg

@Hal 8999 Hey sorry guys been super busy. The strain I ran/run is my cross of a northern light big bud and a purple kush that i bred. Its really nice but its only the 1 generation so it has its varieties. Like the one that I post is the BB pheno prob looking at a very good haul off that one plant.
@redhead420 I'm growing autos now but had some photos in the room for mothers before i got rid of them. The photos, who were in veg, LOVED the CO2. It made them super thick and bushy. I had them in a 5 gallon DWC bucket. The trunk was probably the thickness of a pill bottle. Also the canopy was very thick but even the bottom branches were booming. Ive put them under the LED before like they were and i had a lot of dead leaves from lack of light. CO2 helps with nutrient uptake and light absorption. Might not be worth it to use a lot right at the beginning but maybe a few weeks in to help boost growth before flower. I started my CO2 a few weeks after preflower so I cant really tell you if it would have benefits or not.

Hal, silica was probably one of the best additives ive added. It will make your plants like trees. I snapped a branch damn near off and it just grew right back over its self.

Got the full power 600 led panel over them just now. Moved them apart into their final positions.
WP_20161003_15_13_30_Pro.jpg
WP_20161003_15_13_46_Pro.jpg

Back