Dinafem Dinafem Blue Amnesia XXL & Critical + Grow

@Corgy I have some blue cheese, original amnesia, moby dick, and moby dick xxl from Dinafem. I do not have the height to do Moby currently. I think I will do an amnesia anyway. Haze is my very favorite. Dinafem list it as their highest yielding auto strain. I have to do that. Probable just two at a time.

This is just to start them. I like to use fluorescent for the start. It provides the best roots, and the most compact early growth. They will be switched to a grow tent. Then a bigger reservoir will be used. No hydrotons tho. I put the root plugs straight into tiny 2 inch net pots, and grow them out. An extra stage is a waste of time, and autos are all about speed. When I switch them over, they will be under LED for the remainder of the grow. I am thinking 18/6 with a 400 watt Apollo Horticulture 5w diode. Then using a light mover once they are big enough.
I welcome any questions about my growing, and general plant knowledge. That is what this site is for.

Thank you for all the information mate, a lot of other growers im sure will find this helpful :toke:

What ever you are doing it is working s keep up the great work!

All the best

D-M.

WP_20160316_05_23_01_Pro[1].jpg
WP_20160316_05_23_11_Pro[1].jpg

The blue amnesia XXL is on the left, and the critical plus is to the right. The blue amnesia has begun to bloom. There will be better pics, when I have more space.

This looks interesting.... I'll tag along View attachment 542506

Looking good so far, how long do you reckon the blue amnesia will go, have you grown it before?
I have not grown it before. It says 75-80 days to bloom. I do not expect it to be very fast. Amnesia haze is known to be slow. It is good it bloomed first. It will probable be the slowest to finish, that way the others will catch up.

I have not grown it before. It says 75-80 days to bloom. I do not expect it to be very fast. Amnesia haze is known to be slow. It is good it bloomed first. It will probable be the slowest to finish, that way the others will catch up.

Hello going of past grows done and seen I would say closer to 85-100 days seed to weed :toke:

All the best

D-M.

Sorry about the delayed updates. I have been busy as can be. I finally chopped the Purple Paralysis. They now have the tent all to themselves. Blue amnesia is the first two pictures, and critical + is the bottom two.
P1000113.JPG
P1000114.JPG
P1000115.JPG
P1000116.JPG

Looking very nice some great tops forming on both strains. Great job! :thumbsup:

Thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

All the best

D-M.

Back