Dinafem Dinafem Blue Amnesia XXL & Critical + Grow

The critical plus is the first close up, and the blue amnesia is the second close up.
P1000121.JPG
P1000123.JPG
P1000126.JPG

Hello you have some nice budsite showing . Can I ask the yellowing is this cause by getting to close to the light? apart from that things look to be progressing very well :thumbsup:

All the best

D-M.

They have had mold since week two. I inherited an infected plant, I needed to see how that one grew. So I have had to deal with mold for this whole grow now. Neem does a great job of keeping it in check. You just have to stay at it.

They have had mold since week two. I inherited an infected plant, I needed to see how that one grew. So I have had to deal with mold for this whole grow now. Neem does a great job of keeping it in check. You just have to stay at it.

One think I would do is finished this grow and start a total new grow with all clean fresh equipment. I've seen mold rip a garden down in under 24hrs when it gets a grip it can be very bad.

I would personally finish this current grow. Give you grow environment a good clean and remove any old medium etc. Then start a fresh :thumbsup:

I even do the carbon filter covers everything where a possible mold could hide it ugly head

All the best

D-M.

P1000137.JPG
The blue amnesia is ripening nicely next to a super lemon haze. The critical plus does not seem to have done well with the time increase. Flowering has been retarded by the switch from 12/12 to 18/6. The blue amnesia and super lemon haze responded well, but not the critical. I am not surprised.
P1000138.JPG

This is the critical plus. I will be giving this grow about another week. Then an OG kush grow will commence.

One think I would do is finished this grow and start a total new grow with all clean fresh equipment. I've seen mold rip a garden down in under 24hrs when it gets a grip it can be very bad.

I would personally finish this current grow. Give you grow environment a good clean and remove any old medium etc. Then start a fresh :thumbsup:

I even do the carbon filter covers everything where a possible mold could hide it ugly head

All the best

D-M.
I agree completely. I do that between every grow already. An oz of prevention, is worth more than a pound of corrections. I spray everything down with distilled vinegar, seal it all up, and let it sit over night. Then I respray and wipe everything. The vinegar not only disinfects everything, it also dissolves and build ups, and leaves no residue. It will just evaporate. I do not use grow medium, other than a root plug. Recycling soil and coco is for outside, not indoors. That is asking for infestations.

Back