Outdoor Co-planting for camouflage - what plants?

Good call on that one 912. A few other ideas would be to train the plants to stay low..cut the leaves to "not" look like canna by rounding the leaf shape( if that makes sense) or attatch fake or real flowers to rhe plants to draw attention away from the tell tale shape of the plant/leaves...

An all natural ghillie suit!, Love it!!

Post script: I've also read, maybe a little ridiculous, but pulley-hoist your girlies into trees, yes, TREES!! This also guards against ground shade.

However, this is my golden goose idea, eat the fois gras if you must - bamboo! Grows like crazy, gets tall, and I would think about 16" thick 'rows' for walls, would much get horizontal scanning eyes from spying on your kiddies. You could machete that shit anytime you needed..... Shoot it down, the world needs more phoenixes!

Last edited:
I grow a couple of autos in with my garden. Don't let them get more than a meter high, as most don't. I get some artificial flowers from a dollar store and wrap some around the plants. People can come right close to the garden and not notice the leaves for the flowers. Sounds goofy, but it works.

I grow a couple of autos in with my garden. Don't let them get more than a meter high, as most don't. I get some artificial flowers from a dollar store and wrap some around the plants. People can come right close to the garden and not notice the leaves for the flowers. Sounds goofy, but it works.
I'll actually be doing this this year too. It sounds retarded but from a distance it should work. Especially on the Frisian dew from DP

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Get you some Ducksfoot!

ducksfoot -6-30-2016.jpg

Its not goofy at all bud. Its amazing how little people notice when distracted. At a distance is usually all that matters...where we live most "do-gooders" or thieves are still totally in the dark about autos, and wouldn't even look at a plant unless its September or October. Pleas posts some pics or if you decide to start an outdoor journal please tag me(@912GreenSkell)

Its not goofy at all bud. Its amazing how little people notice when distracted. At a distance is usually all that matters...where we live most "do-gooders" or thieves are still totally in the dark about autos, and wouldn't even look at a plant unless its September or October. Pleas posts some pics or if you decide to start an outdoor journal please tag me(@912GreenSkell)
I actually ordered a lot of coloured berries and flowers with some wire attached to them to make it easier to attach to tge plants. I got them from Aliexpress for next to nothing if people are interested.

Here's how I manage to grow without my neighbors knowing, a greenhouse you can't see thru! And I had my best outdoor grow ever in it!

greenhouse-2016 pic1 -4-23-2016.jpg

Would love to grow this but sadly can't do a photoperiod plant this year due to building work taking place in august!!

Here's how I manage to grow without my neighbors knowing, a greenhouse you can't see thru! And I had my best outdoor grow ever in it!

View attachment 704804
Thats what I built last year. I'll be putting my autoflower in it this year again. But I'm getting work done to the house in august so don't need nosey builders having a look in. Good call on the greenhouse though

Back