Outdoor Co-planting for camouflage - what plants?

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170105/ecb09be018a60a1873d576bdaebc2cf7.jpg[/
Sometimes just putting them out there and let them blend in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@BayLee420 -- thanks for this.

had to copy and paste it, may be a typo in your post that messed up the code.
unfortunately, i don't have full control over my "yard".
you can check my signature link to see the location of my grow(s).
but your point is right -- need to just let them blend in to a bunch of other plants.

thank you!
:love:

@BayLee420 -- thanks for this.

had to copy and paste it, may be a typo in your post that messed up the code.
unfortunately, i don't have full control over my "yard".
you can check my signature link to see the location of my grow(s).
but your point is right -- need to just let them blend in to a bunch of other plants.

thank you!
:love:
Been having an issue with Tapatalk posting pics today.

The issue of camouflage is easy when the ganja is growing in the late Spring and Summer. Most of the foliage in the garden or surrounding plants are green. Once the ganja flowers and matures is the time to really camouflage the grow. It's late September and going into October when we are going to have trouble hiding the grow. All the camouflage of the Summer of green is going to be over and the Autumn colors are going to have a play now.
The problem is that the camouflaged plants are dying loosing their "magic" and the ganja plant is fat with buds and look nothing like the surrounding plants.
Shorter plants and some training to keep the plants on a low profile is really the best bet.

The issue of camouflage is easy when the ganja is growing in the late Spring and Summer. Most of the foliage in the garden or surrounding plants are green. Once the ganja flowers and matures is the time to really camouflage the grow. It's late September and going into October when we are going to have trouble hiding the grow. All the camouflage of the Summer of green is going to be over and the Autumn colors are going to have a play now.
The problem is that the camouflaged plants are dying loosing their "magic" and the ganja plant is fat with buds and look nothing like the surrounding plants.
Shorter plants and some training to keep the plants on a low profile is really the best bet.

Yeah, I'm thinking about maybe topping / fimming or LSTing this time to change the profile.
Though, if you read my last grow, you'll prob know that it seems nobody around my neighborhood knows what ganja looks like.
Luck me, huh? :D

Keeping the trained Grow is a great idea.
I am going to do a dump, wait and see Seedbomb guerrilla Grow this summer with all my Free seeds from various seed banks. I think I can get away with it.

http://urbangardenguide.com/seedbombs/

Last edited:
Planting in a tomato garden is another good plan. The only issue is tomato plants are notorious for bugs and other "garden" problems.

A good hearty tomato strain. That is mold and bug resistant these issues can be eliminated.

My outdoor no-no's get planted in hand cleared centers of big palmetto bushes.

Anyone in florida with these know how much of a PITA they can be to get into, etc....plus they can slice and cut the crap out of anyone not careful and slow..

Keeping the trained Grow is a great idea.
I am going to do a dump, wait and see Seedbomb guerrilla Grow this summer with all my Free seeds from various seed banks. I think I can get away with it.
http://urbangardenguide.com/seedbombs/

Nice. Please tag me when you start your grow and journal here.
For my freebies this time, I opted for a number of Mandala Seeds "Safari Mix".
http://mandalaseeds.com/Catalogue/Safari-Mix
These are some experimental hybrids they do, and the freebie offer is pretty good,
got maybe 6 or 9 of them, all regs, so hope for some boys.

My outdoor no-no's get planted in hand cleared centers of big palmetto bushes.

Anyone in florida with these know how much of a PITA they can be to get into, etc....plus they can slice and cut the crap out of anyone not careful and slow..

Have been looking for similar sites.
In fact, was just scoping one out 30 minutes ago in a new location.
Has potential... will explore again later.

Back