image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    66.5 KB · Views: 61
Looking great dude. Nice healthy colour to them :greenthumb:
Thanks sang. I'm a very moody person (as u definitely already know after following along 2 grows) and as soon as something goes a little wrong I blow it outta proportion, but I'm really stressed atm. Noticed I uploaded some duplicates aswell, d'oh :doh:

I did some basic training to two from the mix, and topped the 3rd one. I'm not gonna train the FF, only super crop if they grow to tall.
I'm now feeding them according to @TaNg s new improved AN schedule even though I'm using a hotter soil... Im feeding according to day 26 for the FF and 33 for the rest. Gonna check back in later when I get home and hopefully get some more pics up.
Thx for stopping by

Quickie update.
lot on my mind lately, not much time at all. I hate updating without pics but the borrowed phone im using wont let me take pics anymore. Piece of crap. Stretch has begun for the 2 larger fairy frosts! Gonna be interesting to see how big they can get! 30L airpots! If they hadnt been stunted id be expecting about 6-7oz each but now id be satisfied with 4oz each.
The automix plants are lookin good aswell, im eager to see how much bud can be produced in their small pots... i have no idea what to expect yield wise here.

Small update. 4cm stretch on two larger FF since last night, even though they are 2 different phenos they are almost identical in height. The automix plants are transferring into full bloom from their previous preflower state. The topped plant is really pushing out those side branches. Aight. More thorough update comming when i get more time. Peace!

Back