Indoor ChillFreds Perpetual Cannabis Adventure

Great to see you run a perpetual dude, im subbed up
Glad to have you man! Im psyched about finally running a perpetual.

Subbed in and looking forward to seeing you grow these girls bro nice setup aswell I do disagree on ure preferred light schedule as I do believe plants need a rest it only natural but I do know the science behind it I just always go with 18/6 and my close friend goes 20/4 I have seen grows on here go hermie with no rest but that could also bad genetics.
End of my rant lol looking good bro
I believe a proper auto should auto no matter what the light schedule, thats the beauty, and from personal experience plants produce more... they could be more prone to hermies, but ive never had an auto hermie though. im not sure if they produce enough for it too be worth the extra electricity cost.. Im thinking Ill stick with 20/4 from next week on though.

Hey Fred! I'm Vlad... Nice to meet ya matey...

I particularly like the bit about them smelling like males when you 'rub their stem'! [emoji23][emoji23]

Oops.. There I go again!

Best of luck with the grow buddy, I'm subbed.

[emoji111]️
Hey Vlad. Its weird, after i rub their stem they tell me they love me, leave me some taxi money and fall asleep...
But just as well, youd probably also be pissed if u were promised a "breeding party" But all u got was a pathetic "stem rubbing" and as soon as your balls show they throw you out :cuss:

Thanks for stoppin by

I believe a proper auto should auto no matter what the light schedule, thats the beauty, and from personal experience plants produce more... they could be more prone to hermies, but ive never had an auto hermie though. im not sure if they produce enough for it too be worth the extra electricity cost.. Im thinking Ill stick with 20/4 from next week on though.

Hey Vlad. Its weird, after i rub their stem they tell me they love me, leave me some taxi money and fall asleep...
But just as well, youd probably also be pissed if u were promised a "breeding party" But all u got was a pathetic "stem rubbing" and as soon as your balls show they throw you out :cuss:

Thanks for stoppin by

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! [emoji23][emoji23]

Nice 1 dood! [emoji1360]

Thanks for stoppin by
I totally agree a proper auto should flower no matter what the light schedule but from what iv been seeing and reading since rudy genetics are being crossed with the photo genetics and photos required a light schedule to flower it makes sense to let them rest a little and it certainly helps the lecci bill but what ure saying about yeild more with longer light schedule I might agree as you know I do 18\6 and a close friend goes 20 \4 with same light brand and Wattage same feed yeilder only 8 g more on a same strain is that down to light or pheno mmmm

Looks like i'am just in time for the show!:pop::slap:
You certainly are! Thanks for the slap Scally :toke: glad to have you, hope my ladies make for a proper show and dont disapoint!

I totally agree a proper auto should flower no matter what the light schedule but from what iv been seeing and reading since rudy genetics are being crossed with the photo genetics and photos required a light schedule to flower it makes sense to let them rest a little and it certainly helps the lecci bill but what ure saying about yeild more with longer light schedule I might agree as you know I do 18\6 and a close friend goes 20 \4 with same light brand and Wattage same feed yeilder only 8 g more on a same strain is that down to light or pheno mmmm
Interesting stuff Bailey. 8g more is definetly not worth the extra ~15-20% increase in elec bills. But my theory is also partly based on when training autos, they recover a lot faster with a 24/0 schedule...i'm really interested in light schedules when it comes to Autos but I'm gonna stick to 20/4 through these plants but when i start my Think Big, i'm gonna see how it takes a mainlining... And then its definetly 24/0 for that grow! And i agree that a rest makes sense, but not always what makes sense to us, is Whats "best" for our Autos. I mean just the fact that theyre autoflowering is a bit illogical right.. I hope i dont sound like an asshole, if so, i do t mean to its just an interesting topic, and i get carried away but its all in theory, i have no proof so i might aswell be wrong:pass:peace bro

You certainly are! Thanks for the slap Scally :toke: glad to have you, hope my ladies make for a proper show and dont disapoint!

Interesting stuff Bailey. 8g more is definetly not worth the extra ~15-20% increase in elec bills. But my theory is also partly based on when training autos, they recover a lot faster with a 24/0 schedule...i'm really interested in light schedules when it comes to Autos but I'm gonna stick to 20/4 through these plants but when i start my Think Big, i'm gonna see how it takes a mainlining... And then its definetly 24/0 for that grow! And i agree that a rest makes sense, but not always what makes sense to us, is Whats "best" for our Autos. I mean just the fact that theyre autoflowering is a bit illogical right.. I hope i dont sound like an asshole, if so, i do t mean to its just an interesting topic, and i get carried away but its all in theory, i have no proof so i might aswell be wrong:pass:peace bro
No you don't sound like a arsehole u sound intelligent and like minded to myself if we don't discuss things like this how will we ever know what works best only trail and error for ourselves will help this. I'm really injoyed brain storming with you Fred have a great day brother

Fairy Frost #1
65% All-mix / 35% Coco
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Fairy Frost #2
55% All-mix / 45% Coco
image.jpeg

Fairy Frost #3
60% All-mix / 40% Coco
Transplanted into airpot today.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Some randoms from the Automix
Light-mix
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Group shot
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I put 3L of un-ph'd water through the airpots, just enough for some runoff to show, and about 15 min after i added 250ml of feed containing Grow A,B / Voodoo Juice / Carboload. The Automix plants were only fed 250ml of nutes.
The temps are in the range 25-26c lights on and 20-21c lights off.
Thanks for stoppin by, Peace!

They you are bro,I've pulled up a seat
image.jpeg
So wouldn't have to miss anything...kidding bro ..I'm subbed..btw those fairy frost plants look killer already !!!

They you are bro,I've pulled up a seatView attachment 568940So wouldn't have to miss anything...kidding bro ..I'm subbed..btw those fairy frost plants look killer already !!!
And not any seat, the best seat in the house, the porcelain throne! Glad to see your comfortable, atleast 6 weeks till we have something smokeable so its gonna be awhile...! Ahh you brought beans!! Are they Autos? Peace!!

Back