Fairy Frost #1
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Fairy Frost #2
image.jpeg

Fairy Frost #3
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Turns out 5 plants from the Automix are FEMALE! 3 off them showed me their balls so i threw them out, and the last 2 were so stunted i didnt bother waiting for them to show gender, so they went in the compost aswell...

Starting next update (hopefully i have my good Camera by then) i'm gonna update with more close ups on the Automix ladies, i'm hoping Stone and co. can help me identify them... If anyone hangs around www.autoflower-portal.net, i'm gonna get my journal going over there this weekend so i can have a direct dialogue with Stone!

I didnt feed any plants today since all pots were still a bit damp.
Thanks for stopping by!

Haha thanks bro for checking in on me!
Yeah the FF #2 is a bit ahead of #1...
#2 is in a bit more coco(45%) than #1 (35%).... i wonder if that could be making the difference... hmm, doubt it would show so soon though.

looks great man, love the set up, nice cab
Thanks for the positive vibes man!

I did save one male however, which im gonna plant outside tomorrow in a secluded place and see if i can come back in 60days and harvest some pollen. Doubt HE will survive though... I'll take some pics when i plant him.

Heres a group-shot off all my women under the disco lights!,
image.jpeg

Haha thanks bro for checking in on me!
Yeah the FF #2 is a bit ahead of #1...
#2 is in a bit more coco(45%) than #1 (35%).... i wonder if that could be making the difference... hmm, doubt it would show so soon though.
There all looking great I just love how green and bushy that one is so u liking the coco soil mix I'm very impressed with my plant with it aswell it's going to be my best auto yet

Yeah im enjoying the mix so far... im just blasting them with nutes and theyre just screaming for more. I gotta get a ppm meter because ive never fed a plant as heavily as the FF this early. I even think my last DP run showed signs of burns when fed less... well done Stone! Your plant is looking great bro! I keep checking your journal but there are so many posts i just skim through to the pics n i realize i forget to give you like bombs!! Imma catch up in a bit so u get the reps n likes u deserve! Thanks for stoppin by

Yeah im enjoying the mix so far... im just blasting them with nutes and theyre just screaming for more. I gotta get a ppm meter because ive never fed a plant as heavily as the FF this early. I even think my last DP run showed signs of burns when fed less... well done Stone! Your plant is looking great bro! I keep checking your journal but there are so many posts i just skim through to the pics n i realize i forget to give you like bombs!! Imma catch up in a bit so u get the reps n likes u deserve! Thanks for stoppin by
That's exactly why I got one on ebay the tds3 meter is £5 very cheap.
A always fed light aswell but once I got the meter and realized how little ppm I was feeding was terrible now with the current plant getting the best possible ppm it's made wonders so long story short I'd definitely get one

This weekends update is.... that there will be no proper update. First off all i tried transplanting 2 plants but i was in a hurry and i f*cked both up, i still kept one but threw out the second one and it bothers me greatly that all the plants are so stunted, from here on ill only be updating on the Fairy Frosts since i still see some hope in them. Besides, theyve picked up a lot and are in the largest size airpot there is 30L... Theyre on day 23 now, the runt is younger... took forever to germinate. So im hoping for a good stretch soon. Maybe ill throw in a pic here and there from the automix. But now im just too pissed to wanna update more for today. Peace!

Back