Indoor ChillFreds Perpetual Cannabis Adventure

And not any seat, the best seat in the house, the porcelain throne! Glad to see your comfortable, atleast 6 weeks till we have something smokeable so its gonna be awhile...! Ahh you brought beans!! Are they Autos? Peace!!
Yes!! Automatically into the bathroom !!! Man those must be some quick plants,I've got one epic surprise that didn't flower yet,not sure what it's gonna do,it's at 63 days or sum like that,the other is about done,....

63 days and no preflowers?! What you thinking you do with it? Could it be a photo pheno? even a lot of Photos show preflowers after 9-10 weeks of veg though...
Well,I contacted Autobeanstalk about this and the vendor says there is a short and a long running pheno as these are F1 seeds,maybe is has more photo genes,I'll prolly let it finish but I really need the space for the blue dream plants,I'm at the point that I'm about to ditch the small automazzars cause some new tester seeds came in,and my other seed order should be here soon,last thought is to put them in the greenhouse to finish and they will be joined by some new seeds as well,I have the diesel Ryder's that seem to be all males,so I was gonna start breeding my own strains...here's the list of what I ordered and I think all the freebies were dinafem strains ,,I liked paradise seeds a lot but I f'd up and got photo seeds,they'll sit for a while !!!
image.jpeg

Here's what I got as some testers,more dragon crosses!!
image.jpeg

Well,I contacted Autobeanstalk about this and the vendor says there is a short and a long running pheno as these are F1 seeds,maybe is has more photo genes,I'll prolly let it finish but I really need the space for the blue dream plants,I'm at the point that I'm about to ditch the small automazzars cause some new tester seeds came in,and my other seed order should be here soon,last thought is to put them in the greenhouse to finish and they will be joined by some new seeds as well,I have the diesel Ryder's that seem to be all males,so I was gonna start breeding my own strains...here's the list of what I ordered and I think all the freebies were dinafem strains ,,I liked paradise seeds a lot but I f'd up and got photo seeds,they'll sit for a while !!!View attachment 569348
I love how all the honest breeders tend to be so open to feedback and really take their time with every customer no matter the question, atleast thats what it feels like! We like honest, transparent people! Theres soo much fun appealing strains out there, i just wish i could figure out how to get it 100%smell proof and id turn my garage into a large growroom... But i still wouldnt be satisfied! Lol. Thats a lot of cool crosses bro! Ive still got a freebie from heavyweight seeds to grow out, whipeout express! Seems nice! Theyre strains are always topping the vaults list of top autoflowers..right before these get chopped I'm gonna start a think Big which will be mainlined alongside a shorter running strain! Peace bro!

Nice !!! Yes most seem to care about their customers and it's good for them too cause if a customer can't get answers they will look elsewhere for their seeds,I'm pretty done with dp seeds,moving on to try different breeders...don't forget we are still on for a battle when you are ready,we will talk more about strain and such...I was looking at that Mars pro II Cree 1200( I think ) it's the 800 watt one,still saving pennies but since everybody uses a different model of Mars led's I'm learning the differences and finding what will be good for me..Peace

@budelee I feel youre disappointed with DP but i still wanna give TBig a shot! Ive not forgotten abt our battle! Thats why i need some practice! The mars pro cree are badass!! I hope you can get it! I think i saw someone show off theirs in the mars hydro section... I'm gonna see if i can find it for u..

I checked up on my plants this morning, unfortunately my phone was low on battery so i'll get some pics up later. But 3 from the Automix had started to preflower today. I transplanted one of them into a 7L pot, i didnt have time to take care of the rest before work... I tossed two plants and i'm still waiting for the last 4 of the gang to show sex, but i think theyre all males. But i'm satisfied with 3 Girls from the Automix (i'm hoping i get a Stone Dragon) and my 3 fem Fairy frost... Its gonna be crowded enough in 5 weeks!! I'll check back here with some pics after work! Peace!

@budelee I feel youre disappointed with DP but i still wanna give TBig a shot! Ive not forgotten abt our battle! Thats why i need some practice! The mars pro cree are badass!! I hope you can get it! I think i saw someone show off theirs in the mars hydro section... I'm gonna see if i can find it for u..

I checked up on my plants this morning, unfortunately my phone was low on battery so i'll get some pics up later. But 3 from the Automix had started to preflower today. I transplanted one of them into a 7L pot, i didnt have time to take care of the rest before work... I tossed two plants and i'm still waiting for the last 4 of the gang to show sex, but i think theyre all males. But i'm satisfied with 3 Girls from the Automix (i'm hoping i get a Stone Dragon) and my 3 fem Fairy frost... Its gonna be crowded enough in 5 weeks!! I'll check back here with some pics after work! Peace!
@db003 has the new marshydro cree cob light and it certainly looks badass

image.jpeg

Gotta love armpit hair!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I'm still waiting for the 4 plants to the far left to show gender. All others are ladies. I fed all plants 400ml of feed containing;
1.5ml/L Grow A/B
1ml/L Carboload
1ml/L sensizym
1ml/L rhinoskin
This feed is planned according to the Automix regulars which are far older than the FF. Even the tiny FF is getting the same feed & so far no burns!

Thanks for stoppin by!

Back