Indoor ChillFreds Perpetual Cannabis Adventure

I went to check on my male today, first time i see him in about 14 days. Wasnt expecting him to live but HEY!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Another ~ 25-30 days or so and i'll harvest him. Hes only in a 0,75L pot so i doubt he'll make it. But time will tell!

The automix plants are drinking about 1,5L of feed each everyday! Thats 6L a day!!
Mixed nutes today, prepared 30L for just the automix to make it through till next weekend...

image.jpeg

The two large Fairy Frost drink about 2L a day, and the runt about 1L. 25L of nutes prepared to make it till next weekend!
image.jpeg

**note the 4-0-0 CalMag, i use it but i dont recommend it... To high in N. i use it because i have it, but when i run out i'll be trying another brand of CalMag**

Decided to check on my male today and noticed the pollensacks had started to open and brought him home to see how it looks.
i had to bend the top to fit him in a paperbag and i noticed all the pics i took revealed my location because of the newspaper i put him om, clumsy, but you'll have to do with no preharvest pics.
This is the first step! Collecting the open and cracked sacks...
image.jpeg

I'll update more along the way.

Decided to check on my male today and noticed the pollensacks had started to open and brought him home to see how it looks.
i had to bend the top to fit him in a paperbag and i noticed all the pics i took revealed my location because of the newspaper i put him om, clumsy, but you'll have to do with no preharvest pics.
This is the first step! Collecting the open and cracked sacks...
View attachment 580708
I'll update more along the way.
No-one would have noticed as ure name states ChillFred lol

Applied pollen to one of my ladies, nothibg to see yet. I picked the one of the two healthiest from the automix that smelled the best to pollinate! Happened to be the topped plant, smelled very sweet and fruity. Think its a mango like odor! Took me forever to identify the smell but im pretty certain mango is what i can point out!
Hopefully this will work out!! Dont know the genetics but gotta start somewhere to get a first try at breeding! If it works, ill definitely grow out atleast one of the seeds next run.

Recieved my ppm pen from amazon yesterday and got to try it today. Plain tapwater directly from the tap reads 145. My feed solution for the Fairy Frosts is 715ppm and for the automix it's 760 ppm... knowing these measurements its easier upping the feed which i most likely will this weekend!

Back