New Grower Chefs first Journal - Gelato Auto

Update #8
Whats up auto folks,

today is day 35 above ground for this gelato auto from @Fast Buds Heather . She’s loving her new 6 gallons of soil. Today was the first day I gave her a complete soak, so we should seea very happy plant tomorrow morning.

she’s starting to flower as well. Pistils coming out up higher on the plant.

I trained her branches down a good bit today as well. Here’s some before and after

We’ve probably got another 50-60 days left on this girls life. So far, she shows quite a lot of promise. Hopefully I can get her treated branch to drop some pollen so we can get some seeds.

thanks for stoppin’ in.

Update #10
Well auto folks,
I didnt exactly realize what I was getting myself into up potting the gelato into a 6 gallon bag. She's very quickly taking the whole tent over, and im afraid shes far from done. Happy as a clam though, so not complaints on that front.

as you can see in the last shot, she's totally taking the tent over. Can't wait to see her in 60 days!
:pighug:

Update #11
Update #12
Alright auto folks, good news today!

After 25 days of twice daily CS treatment, I've discovered the following on the treated branch

Freakin' bingpot guys. This Gelato will give me some pollen yet it seems. I'd imagine in the next 10-14 days, I should be able to begin collecting and hand pollinating this Gelato auto for some S1s - exciting. My first very successful auto going hand in hand with my first (probably) successful attempt at reversing an auto. This grow just keeps getting better and better. Here's a shot of the gelato in all her majesty.

Back