OLD REVIEWS Auto sativa recommendations

I've grown Mexican Airlines twice outside and it was an easy grow with no issues and it is the closest thing I've found to a 1970's weed buzz, not perfectly but a hint of the era high.
Cartoonland? Lol

I've grown Mexican Airlines twice outside and it was an easy grow with no issues and it is the closest thing I've found to a 1970's weed buzz, not perfectly but a hint of the era high.
That was one I was originally going to get but a friend who grew it out said it wasn’t that good, he had herm issues and I ended up going with ZamadelicaExpress. So the stone had the giggles on it? It sounds right up my alley too!

That was one I was originally going to get but a friend who grew it out said it wasn’t that good, he had herm issues and I ended up going with ZamadelicaExpress. So the stone had the giggles on it? It sounds right up my alley too!
I grew it outside both times after starting it inside. I had no issues with it other than a big tree falling and snapping the main cola off one plant. I was going to cut that one and start over but ended up letting it recover and ended up with four colas from the plant in a 7 gallon pot. I had it in jars for one year and then knowing it wouldn't get used up I vacuum packed and froze the remaining ounces. I suspect that at a one year point in jars some of the THC degraded to CBN.

My tolerance is likely higher than back in the 70's. I recently bought some recreational edibles and I don't get really stoned effects until I consume around 45+mg of dosage. Above that amount I can really feel the effects about two hours after eating however much.

Smoking a small bowl on the other hand is almost immediate but doesn't last very long before I have to smoke a bit more.

When I make my own edibles I never know how much I am getting and people have posted tables before but it is all a foreign language to me as I never had a head for math, algebra or chemistry even though taking courses in college decades ago. If I can't do it in my head it is all Greek to me.

I always like weed if it gives me a couch lock with psychotropic effects.

I grew it outside both times after starting it inside. I had no issues with it other than a big tree falling and snapping the main cola off one plant. I was going to cut that one and start over but ended up letting it recover and ended up with four colas from the plant in a 7 gallon pot. I had it in jars for one year and then knowing it wouldn't get used up I vacuum packed and froze the remaining ounces. I suspect that at a one year point in jars some of the THC degraded to CBN.

My tolerance is likely higher than back in the 70's. I recently bought some recreational edibles and I don't get really stoned effects until I consume around 45+mg of dosage. Above that amount I can really feel the effects about two hours after eating however much.

Smoking a small bowl on the other hand is almost immediate but doesn't last very long before I have to smoke a bit more.

When I make my own edibles I never know how much I am getting and people have posted tables before but it is all a foreign language to me as I never had a head for math, algebra or chemistry even though taking courses in college decades ago. If I can't do it in my head it is all Greek to me.

I always like weed if it gives me a couch lock with psychotropic effects.
Ohhhh I like the effects without the couch lock. I like being out and about busy hands and all.
I rarely do edibles but when I do it’s always Peanut Butter Cookies.

think I’ll give that Mexican Airlines a try after I run these ThaiPassion from Bad Monkey Seeds.

Should I recommend anything sativa dominant, it must be the 2 auto's from Ace seeds, auto Zamaldelica and auto Malawi x NL + Think Different from Dutch Passion, the first two for the high, the last one for yield, not saying that TD doesn't pack a punch too, it does!!. I'd Refeminized the 2 Ace strains last year, so got a shitload to grow this year alongside Ethos Genetics auto Pluto cut and a couple of Flash Seeds' socalled Superauto's, but I wont recommend those, as Bubble Hash and Missile 33 are both indica dominant but still run for 100+ days.

Should I recommend anything sativa dominant, it must be the 2 auto's from Ace seeds, auto Zamaldelica and auto Malawi x NL + Think Different from Dutch Passion, the first two for the high, the last one for yield, not saying that TD doesn't pack a punch too, it does!!. I'd Refeminized the 2 Ace strains last year, so got a shitload to grow this year alongside Ethos Genetics auto Pluto cut and a couple of Flash Seeds' socalled Superauto's, but I wont recommend those, as Bubble Hash and Missile 33 are both indica dominant but still run for 100+ days.
I got the Malawi Auto, gotta reverse it cuz I only got one seed left

Ohhhh I like the effects without the couch lock. I like being out and about busy hands and all.
I rarely do edibles but when I do it’s always Peanut Butter Cookies.

think I’ll give that Mexican Airlines a try after I run these ThaiPassion from Bad Monkey Seeds.
I've done peanut butter cookies, brownies with Betty Crocker brownie mixes, Rice Krispy treats or make cannaoil with olive oil and you can add it to anything you cook.

Back