OLD REVIEWS Auto sativa recommendations

Most any Amnesia-or Haze-based strain will work well. Most major auto breeders have 1 or more Amnesia- and/or Haze-based strains, including Mephisto.

Really? I would have thought wanting to harvest in 90 days would rule those out.

I’m about 11 days into a Mexican Airlines grow. So far so good. Even people who whine about Fastbuds say that their Blue Dream’matic is super stable and solid. I have one of those seeds waiting in the wings along with the wedding cheesecake.

I’m about 11 days into a Mexican Airlines grow. So far so good. Even people who whine about Fastbuds say that their Blue Dream’matic is super stable and solid. I have one of those seeds waiting in the wings along with the wedding cheesecake.
Bluedreamatic is awesome highly recommend!!! Same with lemon ak and dabbing on Orange Sherbert now.

I've grown Mexican Airlines twice outside and it was an easy grow with no issues and it is the closest thing I've found to a 1970's weed buzz, not perfectly but a hint of the era high.

Back