New Grower Chefs first Journal - Gelato Auto

Sounds to me @ChefGreen that you've done your homework and understand the scientific benefits and use of the Pro-tekt Silica. And indeed the silica will increase the amount of potassium at the root zone. The use of the appropriate amount of cal mag will balance things out giving your plants a very beneficial bump in silica that strengthens the plants stems, increases natural resistance to pests, fungal infections and makes the plant stronger to hold up the weight of the monster buds you'll be growing. I vote for using the Pro-tekt and cal mag when used together correctly.
Couldn’t have said it better myself LDA! One thing I will add, the trichome membrane is made up of mostly silica, so add frostiness to that list!

Update #1
So here we are 4 days after being put into her forever home. I initially had the panel around 60% power, I’ve since cranked it up to 100% and she’s loving life.

I’ll give her more water tomorrow, my feed per gallon will be:
2.3 g megacrop v2 9-6-17
4.2g BPN calmag 2-0-0
2.9g dynagro pro-tekt 0-0-4

Thanks for checking it out
:baked:

Heh she's praying already! I'm sure you already know to mix the silica with your water and shake it up really good before adding the MC.

Heh she's praying already! I'm sure you already know to mix the silica with your water and shake it up really good before adding the MC.
Yes sir! Then I wash everything really good and weigh out the calmag. Whisk that in and the Mc comes last. Seems to be working well.

Update #3
Hey folks,
Today is day 10 and this little girl is looking smashing. Second nodes out great and she’s working on node 3. She’s picking up steam I think.

just looking back at the last photo from Monday this girl has grow significantly. Im excited.:cooldance:

So, the blue solo cups with plants in them sitting in the fabric pot with the Gelato? You are really packing them in @ChefGreen :cool1:

Back