New Grower CBD Auto-grow Journal v1.02

It is possible, despite my timed light schedule(18/6), that a light leak may be the cause of this plants flowering stage...not sure.

It is possible, despite my timed light schedule(18/6), that a light leak may be the cause of this plants flowering stage...not sure.
No that would be the opposite effect. Photosensitive plants need 12 hours of dark to bloom not more light hours. But that plant is ready for "fall" and wants to bloom.

The Squirrels are not going to be too happy in this tree, as no NUTS were to be found...
(reference: Blue Cheese flowering without induction)

===========================================================================
King's Kush CBD: Seed - April 16 | Flower - May 10 | Flush - June ? | Harvest - July ? (9 weeks)\

Fertigated King's Kush CBD wk 11 Nutes @pH5.5 (2.75 gal - 25% runoff)

- first runoff pH - 5.8
- soil/coir pH 1hr after fertigation - 6.3-6.4 (i can live with this!)
may increase nutrient pH by 0.2 next watering. As long as I can monitor and maintain a decent soil/coir pH from the start I will likely forgo the addition of sphagnum peat moss to coco coir.

Vitals:
Blue Mystic: Seed - April 2 | Flower - May 10 | Flush - June ? | Harvest - July ? (12 weeks)
King's Kush CBD: Seed - April 16 | Flower - May 10 | Flush - June ? | Harvest - July ? (10 weeks)
Blue Cheese: Seed - April 27 | Induced Flowering - June 18 | Harvest - ? | (8.5 weeks)
==============================================================================

Just found that the Blue Cheese was an auto. This relieves worries about hermies or nut surgery. Oddly, it took more than 7 weeks to automatically transition. Seems like a long time.

All-in-all, every thing is quiet on the "Eastern Front." No amber trichomes of the Blue Mystic or the King's Kush CBD, but very opaque overall. King's Kush CBD has many many amber pistils though, and by some methods of harvest indicators would be ready for harvest. I am going to stick to the trichomes (20%) as indicators of harvest time. Harvest in the early AM prior to lights-on.

Fertigated Blue Mystic wk 12 Nutes @pH5.5 (2.75 gal - 20% runoff)
- first runoff pH - 5.7
- soil/coir pH 1hr after fertigation - 6.4-6.5

Fertigated Blue Cheese wk 5 Nutes @pH5.5 (2.75 gal - 20% runoff)
- first runoff pH - 6.1
- soil/coir pH 1+hr after fertigation - 6.4

Last edited:
With respect to Blue Cheese. There are a handful of larger fan leaves that are beginning to show some lime-green/yellowing from the center of the leaves.
BChz_leaf.jpg

Fertigated King's Kush CBD wk 5 Nutes @pH5.5 (2.5 gal - 20% runoff)
- first runoff pH - 5.7
- soil/coir pH 1+hr after fertigation - 6.4

Noticing a few amber trichomes @ 60x mag.

With respect to Blue Cheese. There are a handful of larger fan leaves that are beginning to show some lime-green/yellowing from the center of the leaves.
View attachment 923312
That might be a N defo starting to show as the rest of the plant is not that really dark green any longer. So bump up the base nutes a little bit.

That might be a N defo starting to show as the rest of the plant is not that really dark green any longer. So bump up the base nutes a little bit.
I tend to agree. I have cut back quite a bit when the other two were intoxicated with obvious excess N.
Will do this on next watering.

Back