New Grower CBD Auto-grow Journal v1.02

@Mañ'O'Green
I posted responses a few days ago and it did not take in the forum. That stinks. I wanted to thank you for all the time and advice you so freely have provided me during my first grow session. It is very much appreciated! :thanks:

I have dried the Blue Cheese Auto to about 62% and came up with 6.6oz of smoke. Freekin' insane! :frog:
And, to boot, the smoke fantastic. It's very relaxing, a real body stone that can certainly be used to get me to sleep given the proper dosing. Wont be starting this next grow till early 2019.

@Mañ'O'Green
I posted responses a few days ago and it did not take in the forum. That stinks. I wanted to thank you for all the time and advice you so freely have provided me during my first grow session. It is very much appreciated! :thanks:

I have dried the Blue Cheese Auto to about 62% and came up with 6.6oz of smoke. Freekin' insane! :frog:
And, to boot, the smoke fantastic. It's very relaxing, a real body stone that can certainly be used to get me to sleep given the proper dosing. Wont be starting this next grow till early 2019.
Happy to help. Way to go enjoy the fruits of your labor. Tag me in when you start up again.

Back