Can anyone help with a simple idiots guide on how to set up the AC Infinity Controller 67, app and S4 fan

Don't Fear the Reefer

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
As the thread title, anyone able to offer a really simple guide to set up the above?

Many thanks in advance.

Sorry I don't have the new style AC Infinity controller. I have the original temp/humidity setup controller. For how my setup is
I'll set the high temp at 79f to kick on extraction fan to keep it there and set low temp at 65f. The humidity settings I have turned
off. I set my fan speed to 5 and run it in the auto settings so that it only runs when temp gets to 80f and cools it back down to
the 77f before it shuts the fan off. This is only run in auto mode during veg for me and soon as they start preflower and smell
creeps up I have to just run the fan constant to keep the temps consistent and smell out of the room.

I don't have the app but I can help with the controller 67. I just got one myself. There are definitely a couple sticking points where if you don't catch the one single line of instruction in the manual it's a mess.

Are you planning to use auto mode?

Which part are you stuck on?

The real kickers are:

If using "auto", the speed you set in "off" is the minimum speed the fan will run. If you pick 0 then it will not run unless you reach one of the trigger settings. If you set it at 1 - the fan will always run at speed 1. Great if you want continuous air exchange.

The speed you set when the "on" screen is diplayed, that is the max the fan will run. It will run at the max speed unless you use the ramp up settings.

Let me go through the manual again and try and type up a bit longer guide to setting the whole thing. I may not get to it until this evening but I will try and make it pretty straightforward.

I don't have the app but I can help with the controller 67. I just got one myself. There are definitely a couple sticking points where if you don't catch the one single line of instruction in the manual it's a mess.

Are you planning to use auto mode?

Which part are you stuck on?

The real kickers are:

If using "auto", the speed you set in "off" is the minimum speed the fan will run. If you pick 0 then it will not run unless you reach one of the trigger settings. If you set it at 1 - the fan will always run at speed 1. Great if you want continuous air exchange.

The speed you set when the "on" screen is diplayed, that is the max the fan will run. It will run at the max speed unless you use the ramp up settings.

Let me go through the manual again and try and type up a bit longer guide to setting the whole thing. I may not get to it until this evening but I will try and make it pretty straightforward.
:yeahthat:. For me I set my off speed to 1 and on speed to 10. Then in auto mode adjust temp and rh transition settings. This will set how much the fan ramps up depending how far over trigger you are.

Thanks for the reply guys,
@DCLXVI , yes I will be running in auto mode, as I want the fan to run constantly.
Looking forward to reading your guide, as I'm struggling to get my head around it.

5BC04690-B6B6-4BB7-8A3B-153D0F1CF5F6.png

For me I found the ac controllers run best when only using the high trigger points in auto mode. Turn low triggers off and set your high temp & rh triggers to your preferred VPD. The transition speed is basically: when set it to 2 degree it will turn fan up one speed setting for every 2 degrees over trigger point your are. Then I just set my off speed and on speed to where I want fan to run. If 1 isn’t enough and always hitting trigger adjust off speed up more. Hopefully this help in a quick version. @DCLXVI I’m sure will do a good right up on the subject also.

For me I found the ac controllers run best when only using the high trigger points in auto mode. Turn low triggers off and set your high temp & rh triggers to your preferred VPD. The transition speed is basically: when set it to 2 degree it will turn fan up one speed setting for every 2 degrees over trigger point your are. Then I just set my off speed and on speed to where I want fan to run. If 1 isn’t enough and always hitting trigger adjust off speed up more. Hopefully this help in a quick version. @DCLXVI I’m sure will do a good right up on the subject also.
Thanks fella.

@Don't Fear the Reefer i just noticed in title it says s4. Does that fan have the right connector to plug in to controller? Is the fan connector round or rectangle?

Back