Can anyone help with a simple idiots guide on how to set up the AC Infinity Controller 67, app and S4 fan

Shoot, looks like Dale nailed the important parts. I absolutely agree with setting the high points as triggers and setting the low to off.

I just wanted to reread and quote from the manual to be sure I gave you correct information. I'm on mobile while out and about.

Subscribe. I got the 67 controller update for my T6 sitting in the drawer.

I hear there's another controller about to come out.. I'm waiting g to order a second inline.

Don't I want to set the low triggers as well though, as I want the fan to run within a certain range?
And outside the range set it will run in the off setting?

Well, the low humidity setting would be useful if you needed to pull in air. I found the lowers just caused the fan to run on high continuously.

If you set the low humidity to say 30% it will run trying to pull in what it thinks is moist air.

I have a humidifier and heater in the tent. By setting the upper limit the controller prevents excess heat and humidity from building up. I do have inkbird controllers on both heat/humidifier but, if the sensors don't read quickly enough and there is some float, the AC controller runs the exhaust to ventilate and maintain.

If that makes sense.

I do have a humidifier in the tent and a heater, still trying to get my head around it haha.

I was thinking that when the controller reached the low trigger points it would then go into the off mode setting, is this wrong?

I was thinking that when the controller reached the low trigger points it would then go into the off mode setting, is this wrong?
Somebody correct me if I’m wrong please. But if your lung room( where intake is pulling from). Is below 50% then fan will always be bringing in low rh air. Which should keep humidity in check provided fan is bigger enough for tent. My humidity always raises in tent. Hopefully someone will give a better scientific answer.

@DCLXVI just glad I can be the one answering question instead of the one asking. Plus just set mine up couple weeks ago so it was fresh in my head

Last edited:
If the tent environment is above the low trigger, it runs. If it is above the high trigger, it runs.

You just need to decide if you need intake or exhaust mode essentially. If your heater and humidifier are maintaining the tent well, just set the high trigger points and it will prevent errors like 100% humidity or excess heat.

The continuous low speed "on" is a great feature for airflow.

Dale is correct. Just need to decide if you need to pull in dry air or vent humid air. I had hoped setting the high/low would hold a nice range.

@Daledenton84 - Glad you're here with recent experience. Sounds like you have a good handle on it.

Back