Can anyone help with a simple idiots guide on how to set up the AC Infinity Controller 67, app and S4 fan

Still unsure, will have to have a mess around I think, I'm sure I'll eventually 'get it' :haha:
I know things will be changing during the grow to hopefully follow the vpd, so I will need to change settings over time.
Thanks for the help guys.

I was thinking that when the controller reached the low trigger points it would then go into the off mode setting, is this wrong?
https://www.dudegrows.com/ac-infinity-best-set-up/ this is the guide I used for my original ac controller. When I first setup I had it running similar to yours both high and low triggers set. But I could not keep good Vpd. So then I found that guide and ever since then I stopped using low triggers and tent runs smooth now. Even old controller works good when auto and alarm triggers are set. But the new controller 67 is way better.

Maybe this will help when your plants are growing your humidity is always going to rise. So when fan exhaust humidity and turn trigger off fan will stop and humidity will raise again and fan then will kick back on. Keeping everything steady hopefully. Weather still plays a role. For me this time of year my lung room is 35%rh 65-70 f

https://www.dudegrows.com/ac-infinity-best-set-up/ this is the guide I used for my original ac controller. When I first setup I had it running similar to yours both high and low triggers set. But I could not keep good Vpd. So then I found that guide and ever since then I stopped using low triggers and tent runs smooth now. Even old controller works good when auto and alarm triggers are set. But the new controller 67 is way better.

Maybe this will help when your plants are growing your humidity is always going to rise. So when fan exhaust humidity and turn trigger off fan will stop and humidity will raise again and fan then will kick back on. Keeping everything steady hopefully. Weather still plays a role. For me this time of year my lung room is 35%rh 65-70 f
Thanks, bookmarked that guide.

If the tent environment is above the low trigger, it runs. If it is above the high trigger, it runs.

You just need to decide if you need intake or exhaust mode essentially. If your heater and humidifier are maintaining the tent well, just set the high trigger points and it will prevent errors like 100% humidity or excess heat.

The continuous low speed "on" is a great feature for airflow.
So you can set it to continuous low speed "on" and then have a high temp to trigger a higher speed?
I think that will work for me. I manage the lung room temps and when I build a new growroom, I'll do the same.
In the new growroom, I'll still use tents to grow some girls and maybe an open grow. I will change to an analog on/off type humidifier with a controller.
I doubt if I'll open grow for a while. While not optimal, I'll reuse my current portable a/c. It's a one tube style, so there will be air exchange in the grow room. I'll eventually upgrade to a two tube or a mini-split, mini-split being the preferred choice. The biggest reason for upgrading, growing wise, would be the ability to effectively use co2 with the growroom being sealed. That's why I said 'maybe' on the open grow. I'd have to exhaust for smell control in flower.

Anyway, if I build the growroom, I will still need to automate in several ways. Monitoring the environment will be one thing for sure. What I have currently won't work that far. I'll figure something out that will work on a private network. I may have to put another Orbi satellite out in the shop to get to the far corner.

I’m late to the party but for me I had to turn off low triggers in Auto. Set my high triggers where I want them. Jump over to the On mode and set your max fan speed. On mine 1 is set to 2 and on another is set to 4. This is going to be something will need to play with and see which speed keeps your tent(s) where you want them. Min speed set to 0 or it will run that speed all the time no matter which mode you’re in. If you want it to run constantly on 1 then set minimum speed to 1 or whatever your situation calls for. Most importantly click back on auto before exiting the app or your fan will run at your max speed all the time. I control the room and use Passive-filtered intake on all 3 tents.
I use a T6 cloudline for 3x3 and a T4 Cloudline on a 32x32 and 2x2 (one exhaust system, 2 tents).

2x2 hydro on the cold side of the 2 tent setup. As you can see in this photo, I forgot to jump back to auto mode before exiting the app and I was constantly running fan speed 4 for longer than I care to admit but this is my hydro tent and I run it cooler to keep water temps down so everything worked out good thankfully !! :biggrin:

F2ADB177-FBA8-4528-8054-28CAE76A1843.jpeg

DAC56584-04E7-4E0D-97EF-D79C842BF134.jpeg

The temperature had been pretty stable , humidity goes nuts everytime I open the tent
9009FE66-E639-43F6-A742-304585AB6D0E.png

Last edited:
I’m late to the party but for me I had to turn off low triggers in Auto. Set my high triggers where I want them. Jump over to the On mode and set your max fan speed. On mine 1 is set to 2 and on another is set to 4. This is going to be something will need to play with and see which speed keeps your tent(s) where you want them. Min speed set to 0 or it will run that speed all the time no matter which mode you’re in. If you want it to run constantly on 1 then set minimum speed to 1 or whatever your situation calls for. Most importantly click back on auto before exiting the app or your fan will run at your max speed all the time. I control the room and use Passive-filtered intake on all 3 tents.
I use a T6 cloudline for 3x3 and a T4 Cloudline on a 32x32 and 2x2 (one exhaust system, 2 tents).

2x2 hydro on the cold side of the 2 tent setup. As you can see in this photo, I forgot to jump back to auto mode before exiting the app and I was constantly running fan speed 4 for longer than I care to admit but this is my hydro tent and I run it cooler to keep water temps down so everything worked out good thankfully !! :biggrin:

View attachment 1415098

View attachment 1415099
The temperature had been pretty stable , humidity goes nuts everytime I open the tent
View attachment 1415100
:yeahthat:. Then once you get that dialed in you can go to settings and really dial in it. Don’t know why I didn’t think about screen shooting app.
73EA1370-E81F-4874-B7CB-1D23974C7E80.png

:yeahthat:. Then once you get that dialed in you can go to settings and really dial in it. Don’t know why I didn’t think about screen shooting app. View attachment 1415113
Exactly. I actually forgot about the fine tuning aspect lol.
I also use a BN-Link humidity controller that powers a small manual cool mist humidifier in the room itself. It is super sensitive to any changes and it’s almost an instantaneous reading.
I struggled through my first grow and finally started dialing it in. It didn’t really happen for me until I added a portable AC unit to the room. Once I was able to get the room temperature under control I was able to use passive intake instead of purchasing dedicated intake fans and spending more money.

Exactly. I actually forgot about the fine tuning aspect lol.
I also use a BN-Link humidity controller that powers a small manual cool mist humidifier in the room itself. It is super sensitive to any changes and it’s almost an instantaneous reading.
I struggled through my first grow and finally started dialing it in. It didn’t really happen for me until I added a portable AC unit to the room. Once I was able to get the room temperature under control I was able to use passive intake instead of purchasing dedicated intake fans and spending more money.
@Pigskin Fanboy Wow now you got me thinking. I’m still struggling there as to when a intake fan is needed with the exhaust fan. I just exhaust with fan out the top which brings in new air from bottom. When you say room temperature do you mean grow room/tent or where the fresh air is coming from?

Back