NEWS buying seeds in US

Who? True North or ILGM?
EDIT: Oh yeah, I thought ILGM was u.s. based only because cannabis seeds usa was directly linking to their products. I should have known better. I'll still go that route.
Yeah, been there hahaha I looked at them before but as soon as I saw they were from the Netherlands I stopped looking. If you see them mention that they ship to US or about stealth shipping then they are from outside the US.

Wow, that is dumb sorry to hear that. I love sativas so I would be pissed. Never heard of tweed, I would like to get some. I'm a bit of a collector tho lol. I'm guessing it isnt strong then. Seems so halfassed and naive to think people who could buy seeds prior would only grow there junk. I hope they fix this someday soon bud.
tweed is Canopy.

Anyone bought from Neptune seed bank? They're in California 1st Ive seen nice looking site so far.

Anyone bought from Neptune seed bank? They're in California 1st Ive seen nice looking site so far.
I looked at that site and they seem to be overpriced versus another seed dealer I have used in the US that carries some of the same strains from the same breeder. Overpriced as in 4x the price

Last edited:
D.C. Seed Exchange (Washington, DC) is reputable, responsive, etc., deserves consideration as a US seed source. Autoflower brands they carry (not always all strains) include Mephisto, Magic, Mandelorian, Ronin Garden and Wicked Pissah. This source could perhaps be carrying (when in stock) as much or more such specialized auto breeders than any other US seed seller.

Last edited:
Back