NEWS buying seeds in US

And all of these are illegal and can be confiscated just like overseas companies. In a legal state, seeds can be legal however, mailing them to anywhere is against federal law, so your still at risk and maybe more so, as with foreign orders your not complicit, with an order within the USA, your an accessory to a crime. Just because you haven't had an order confiscated, doesn't mean it can't/won't happen. And I find most USA companies to be WAY over priced. I don't give a damn what it is, I'm not paying $20-$30 a seed to anybody!

I've been dealing with Linda seeds out of Spain with good success. They carry many of the usual breeders and they have their own line of seeds that are low priced and are excellent genetics. There are several of us on AFN growing linda strains. Here's a guy growning some BIG autos! I've gotten orders in as little as 6 days! Yes, I pay extra for priority shipping but it's worth it.

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...-under-mars-sp3000.78962/page-20#post-2328634

I only buy from US for now, wont deal with customs and stealth shipping charges anymore.

Wicked Pissah Seeds
Hella Dank
Great Lakes Genetics
Seeds here now
Greybeard
OES

@Mizzo81 I know you have a few more that I'm forgetting. I recommend Wicked Pissah, great guy to deal with great communication gives freebies free shipping! He is on AFN so can get him here too if you have questions. He takes PayPal and a money app.

Isn't he reproducing other breeders seeds also, and keeping all the money? I've heard he's a real lowlife.

Stay away from Greybeard, shit company.

The guy talks shit publicly on their Facebook about anyone who has problems germing their seeds, not getting orders, etc. Way better vendors out there that dont have to stoop to scum levels.

Isn't he reproducing other breeders seeds also, and keeping all the money? I've heard he's a real lowlife.

If AFN ever blacklisted a company before, Greybeard would be it. Notorious scammer.

Nukeheads is about to make my new shit list, they just dropped about 30 new auto strains in their shop and so far all the descriptions and pictures look like they are European breeders. Lots of Sweet Seeds and a few other noticeables, yet NO MENTION of these breeders anywhere, and the owner of Nukeheads likes to refer to the genetics as "our genetics." Shyster bullshit man.

And all of these are illegal and can be confiscated just like overseas companies. In a legal state, seeds can be legal however, mailing them to anywhere is against federal law, so your still at risk and maybe more so, as with foreign orders your not complicit, with an order within the USA, your an accessory to a crime. Just because you haven't had an order confiscated, doesn't mean it can't/won't happen. And I find most USA companies to be WAY over priced. I don't give a damn what it is, I'm not paying $20-$30 a seed to anybody!

I've been dealing with Linda seeds out of Spain with good success. They carry many of the usual breeders and they have their own line of seeds that are low priced and are excellent genetics. There are several of us on AFN growing linda strains. Here's a guy growning some BIG autos! I've gotten orders in as little as 6 days! Yes, I pay extra for priority shipping but it's worth it.

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...-under-mars-sp3000.78962/page-20#post-2328634
No matter where you have seeds sent from as soon as the USPS handles them it is illegal. I'm well aware of this, but domestic bypasses customs so its 1 less chance to get caught. Not sure where you buy your beans but $20-$30 is way more than I would pay lol. I average paying between $5-$10 a bean. Most of my collection comes from Mephisto so not over paying there. I have made 1 order form Canada my 1st, and was happy but added risk with customs. I know far more get through than caught, but still an extra risk so I just dont. There are plenty of places in the USA to buy from so not an issue. Plus I keep my money in the USA which I prefer.

Whenever you order anything from overseas you are legally importing that item. I'm not s lawyer but assume there could be extra charges if they wanted to for not only using usps potentially but also importing that item into the country.

I have personally had problems with nukeheads he sent me some dead beans and when not one popped they would not fix it unless i ordered more seeds so i wrote them off personally a year ago!

www.bamaseeds.com out of Morocco via France has a nice selection of regular, feminized and auto beans with free world wide shipping and they take PayPal too. I ordered 2X from them with no issues to Canada. They have a Twitter page with pix & info & chit-chat of their gear.

Back